Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

What I REALLY wanted to do, was get in front of them, and then slam on my brakes so they all ploughed into the back of the car. 

Would I have gotten in trouble for that?

Edited by Stevo985

Whenever I go for a run there's always some clearing in the woods who has to make a comment. Yeah it's **** hilarious mate. Enjoy your shitty food and dying in your 60's.

A few months ago some teenager starting running next to me for a bit, taking the piss, trying to get a laugh out of his mates, so I shouldered barged him into a fence covered in stingers.

I turned round to see him sitting on his arse and his mates laughing at him.

I felt a bit bad after.

• Like 2

I'd have thrown the metal cosh (that may or may not be under my driver seat) at one of them, to break the ranks.

Then I'd have got through the gap, got in front, got out the car, and destroyed them.

I'd then be typing this from a cell but it'd be worth it

• Like 1

Inspired by the Stella ad at the bottom of my page. The whole concept of using the metal thing to scrape the head off a pint of continental lager.

If you have to scrape the head off, you've poured it wrong you utter fucktard. Don't attempt to make your ineptitude classy by having a shiny think to scrape off the excess.

• Like 1

What I REALLY wanted to do, was get in front of them, and then slam on my brakes so they all ploughed into the back of the car. 

Would I have gotten in trouble for that?

Was it dark/dusk?

If yes - What I'd have been tempted to do was tap the rear wheel of the rearmost bike hard enough to have him off. No lights? Sorry mate - couldn't see you.

It was dark.

Thought about that, decided it wasn't worth it.

PLus, they might have been little scrotums, but there genuinely were about 50 of them, so I think they could have killed me.

49 and I could have taken them, but that extra one would tip it in their favour ;)

• Like 1

Tricky one that. The temptation would be to plough them down, but obviously not a great idea in the long run. I think I'd have pulled over and waited a minute, so at least they don't get the satisfaction of holding me up.

Tricky one that. The temptation would be to plough them down, but obviously not a great idea in the long run. I think I'd have pulled over and waited a minute, so at least they don't get the satisfaction of holding me up.

Yeah, I'be have either gone a different way (if possible and not a ridiculous detour) or turned back and waited fo them to go.

I wouldn't give them the satisfaction of driving behind them for ages.

I would probably have gone a different way, even with the possible massive detour.

Yeah, I'be have either gone a different way (if possible and not a ridiculous detour) or turned back and waited fo them to go.

I wouldn't give them the satisfaction of driving behind them for ages.

I would probably have gone a different way, even with the possible massive detour.

I couldn't have gone a different way.

In retrospect, stopping would probably have been best.

Whenever I go for a run there's always some clearing in the woods who has to make a comment. Yeah it's **** hilarious mate. Enjoy your shitty food and dying in your 60's.

Whenever I go wash my car there's always some clearing in the woods who has to make a comment: "You can do mine after if you like".  Every **** time...

People who say "then and there" instead of "there and then". Do these people order chips and fish? Eat jam and bread?

I've wondered about that too.

"Then and there" doesn't sound wrong, exactly, but you'd always say "here and now", rather than "now and here", so, er... yeah.

Â