Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Participating in the weekly conference calls when the boss is on the road. So mind-numbingly boring, and 9 times out of 10 of absolutely no interest/use to me. For example, this is the wealth of notes I took from this morning's call...

WeeklyMeeting.jpg

• Like 2

The Peep Show, Him & Her and Misfits; 3 of maybe 4 programs that I actually enjoy watching on mainstream TV. All shown at exactly the same time on a Sunday evening. Now I appreciate it is possible to sky+ all 3 by using the +1 channels, but there are 336 half hour slots over the course of a week, and they all happen to choose the same one. Seems a bit stupid to me, particularly from Channel 4 in airing The Peep show and Misfits together.

Isnt The Peep Show on WWE

Also is Him & Her actually good, cos whenever I see an advert for it is looks **** SHIT MAN

Participating in the weekly conference calls when the boss is on the road. So mind-numbingly boring, and 9 times out of 10 of absolutely no interest/use to me. For example, this is the wealth of notes I took from this morning's call...

WeeklyMeeting.jpg

HAHAHAH yehhh~ I like how it says Klingon relevant stuff on it the best

RE Him & Her.

I like it a lot, the situation reminds me very much of my own, which is what makes it funny - it just resonates with me in a big way. That said, if you're not a lazy twenty something year old living with his mrs under constant attack from her idiot family, you may not find it as funny.

Well I've seen certain members of our HR department pissed and it's glorious, so I wish that did happen!

but no, it's ridiculous.

It's the same guy who comes in practically every mornign and declares loudly how he can't believe how many emails he's got since he last logged on.

"I had zero when I left on Friday and not I have 32!!"

Yeah, you get lots of emails. We get it.

Well I've seen certain members of our HR department pissed and it's glorious, so I wish that did happen!

but no, it's ridiculous.

It's the same guy who comes in practically every mornign and declares loudly how he can't believe how many emails he's got since he last logged on.

"I had zero when I left on Friday and not I have 32!!"

Yeah, you get lots of emails. We get it.

Wow, I'm glad I don't know a tosser like that, let alone it being my boss...

HMV's rubbish delivery standards. I preordered a bluray ages ago, it was despatched on Wednesday, and released today. No show. An item preordered should arrive on release, otherwise there's basically no point as I'm not actually saving any money on walking into a store instead.

Loads of other retailers manage it, I've no idea why HMV can't.

HMV's rubbish delivery standards. I preordered a bluray ages ago, it was despatched on Wednesday, and released today. No show. An item preordered should arrive on release, otherwise there's basically no point as I'm not actually saving any money on walking into a store instead.

Loads of other retailers manage it, I've no idea why HMV can't.

it could be something to do with HMV being a total bag of shit that has fluked staying alive another year because of the current trend for pointlessly expensive headphones which are apparently essential for listening to ripped off mp3 files

HMV is Comet but without a choice of 32 kettles

HMV let me down in the VT corporate deadpool. Surely they must die soon?

Ironically, I have bought a few CDs from them this year, purely on the "see it, buy it", instant gratification principle. I would never order from them while Tax Dodg^H^H^H^H Amazon are available.

People who change your plans for you to suit their own needs.

Had a bunch of friends coming round for dinner later in the week. Thought it was all agreed and now I see one of them has decided we are all going to hers instead now. All because she doesn't want to go out in this sort of weather. I wouldn't mind so much but I can actually cook whereas all she will manage is a bunch of frozen pizzas :(

Â