Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

25 minutes ago, sidcow said:

That Bryan Adams thing amazed me. 

I mean who has been listening to that song drone on for 14 weeks thinking they don't want to buy it, listening to it over and over and over thinking, no I don't want to buy it.  They after the 15th week go, yeah actually I DO want to buy it.  And there are enough people thinking that way to still keep it at number 1.

The mind just boggles. 

Me and my wife was talking last night and neither of us knew anyone that bought it. Partially due to the circles we moved in but not one person we knew owned it. 

1 minute ago, Seat68 said:

Me and my wife was talking last night and neither of us knew anyone that bought it. Partially due to the circles we moved in but not one person we knew owned it. 

Phew, that's a relief.  I can keep you off my blocked posters list. 

31 minutes ago, sidcow said:

That Bryan Adams thing amazed me. 

I mean who has been listening to that song drone on for 14 weeks thinking they don't want to buy it, listening to it over and over and over thinking, no I don't want to buy it.  Then after the 15th week go, yeah actually I DO want to buy it.  And there are enough people thinking that way to still keep it at number 1.

The mind just boggles. 

We went to a wedding reception 3/4 years back and it was the new couples favourite song. They played it twice about an hour apart.

The marriage didn’t last, unsurprisingly.

• Shocked 1

10 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Never see it for sale in second hand record shops either

8 minutes ago, Xela said:

It was the same as the Wet Wet Wet single. that was number one for an absolute age.

I own one of their singles, little help from my friends as it had Billy Bragg on the AA side. I own the album as well that it came from. Gratuitous @bickster paradox incoming. Fall covering the Beatles. 

1 minute ago, Seat68 said:

I own one of their singles, little help from my friends as it had Billy Bragg on the AA side. I own the album as well that it came from. Gratuitous @bickster paradox incoming. Fall covering the Beatles. 

Yeah I've got that. Seem to remember buying it for the Weddoes cover version.

7 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

This might shock some people but... it even has the OBI Strip intact

15CFD43E-323F-45C6-B463-3FCDA304185C.jpeg

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

Yeah I've got that. Seem to remember buying it for the Weddoes cover version.

Same initially. Some great tracks on it but it was the weddoes that made me part with cash. I had it on tape and part of me thinks it was mail order from the nme, but I could be wrong on that. 

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

Women.
Week off together, all Saturday and Sunday just chilling. Great. In each other's pockets non stop. Fair enough.

Sunday night. 11:30. Go to bed. Let's now start a conversation about how much you hate work,  how much you hate your boss.

Let's not, yes?

Let's get down to business or go to sleep.

I can relate to this brother. And then they wonder why you’re not exactly enthused about the three hour conversation when you’ve got to be up in four hours. I’m all for discussing things but there’s a time and a place. 

Â