Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

@Xela @il_serpente

Black households have only 10 cents in wealth for every dollar held by white households. In 2016, the median wealth of non-Hispanic white households was $171,000. That’s 10 times the wealth of black households ($17,100) – a larger gap than in 2007.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2018/02/22/5-facts-about-blacks-in-the-u-s/

1 hour ago, Seat68 said:

I watched a lot of videos by The Regrettes on Youtube yesterday but now the Youtube algorithm thinks I like indie.

Ok, that reminds me. Though this might prob belong in the things you don't get thread as well. 

I buy some whisky glasses online. Now due to my cookies (if I got it right), every single commercial on face, google or newspaper is the VERY SAME. Not different whisky glasses, not stuff in the same alley (like kitchen stuff or whatever). No it's all commercials about EXACTLY the same **** thing you just bought. Has to be the dumbest algorithm ever. 

• Like 2

When i moved into my apartment (ok, flat!) it was a new build with no blinds or curtains. So, I had a rep from Hillary's Blinds come round and I ordered blinds and a week or so later they came and fitted them. That was 7 years ago. Since they were fitted, they have posted me their catalogue EVERY WEEK! Why?! I was statistically the person least likely to want new blinds, the week after I had brand new ones fitted! 

• Haha 1

On 27/11/2019 at 22:04, Paddywhack said:

Nah, it was a genuine question that I didn’t word well. I meant to ask is saying “the referee is biased” grammatically incorrect.  

No, that is correct."the referee is bias" is wrong

• Like 3

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

When your town centre library has a year long refurbishment but has downsized so there’s hardly any fiction books. Really, a library with a small selection of books?

Plenty of pc’s though.

Cuts, Tory cuts is the only thing you can blame here.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

The technotard manager in our company who insists on sending me not actual photos but screenshots of the photos on his phone, I have to edit every single one before putting them out on SM to get rid of the black and the battery indicator etc

Just send me the actual photo you gimp!

What he's doing is actually more complicated than what he needs to do!

• Haha 1

I'm getting really **** sick of reading about Jose's love in with that **** ball boy. There's updates about it every day. I'm expecting him to have adopted the word removed by Monday. 

Edited by Davkaus
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Seat68 said:

I watched a lot of videos by The Regrettes on Youtube yesterday but now the Youtube algorithm thinks I like indie.

As you don't like indie I therefore assume you are dyslexic and were actually trying to find videos of The Rugrats. 

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, sidcow said:

As you don't like indie I therefore assume you are dyslexic and were actually trying to find videos of The Rugrats. 

I don’t like indie really but this band The Regrettes make me want to question my prejudices. 

Â