Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

1 hour ago, TheAuthority said:

On the subject of planes.

I just flying back from Doha and the plane wasn't very full so I moved to get a bit more space for myself. This absolute cockwomble behind me kept smashing the back of my headrest making it impossible for me to go to sleep. What an absolute clearing in the woods. Luckily there were plenty of seats so I just went to a different row. 

I showed him though - When we landed I jumped up and blew past him down the aisle while he was still sitting there haha. Bet I was already in my taxi when he was just loading his suitcase into his. 

If that was you pal, boy, have you let yourself go! :P

• Thanks 1

The thought of work tomorrow (well, later today) is depressing me. Had a great 2 and a half weeks off and feel fully unwound for the first time in ages. I just know within an hour back there I will be dealing with loads of shit. 

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, Xela said:

The thought of work tomorrow (well, later today) is depressing me. Had a great 2 and a half weeks off and feel fully unwound for the first time in ages. I just know within an hour back there I will be dealing with loads of shit. 

Do you have any bluenoses at your workplace? That would help. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Eavesdropping on a business meeting. So many trite platitudes and corporatey buzz words. They are talking in circles.

Was that you loitering outside? I'm sure you were impressed that everyone saluted when I ran my granular figures up the flagpole.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Do you have any bluenoses at your workplace? That would help. 

Unfortunately not, my workplace job requirements include a modicum of intelligence (myself excluded!) so no bluescum! 

• Like 1

I never thought I'd see the day that salted caramel green tea would be beaten in the revolting and stupid hot drinks challenge, its been in the top spot for some time but today Ladies and Gentlemen it has been knocked off its perch... I give you... the new undisputed revolting hot drink flavour... the great unexplainable... shoot the person whose idea it was...

Pigs in Blankets flavour Tea

br7uhky32o021.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

• Confused 2

I moaned the other day about my moving flat and its dragging out beyond the end of my tenancy, all because of stuff at the seller's end.  The new flat is empty at the moment so the estate agent said she'd contact the seller to organise for me to move my furniture in and store it there during the next few weeks until the completion, and he's only got back and said I can do it for 50 quid a week :lol: What an absolute cretin.  The local Lok n Store charge 15 quid a week, arsed if I'm giving that idiot any more of my **** money.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

The Villa facebook page have added a rainbow flag to their profile pic and the amount of 'angry faces' and negative comments is quite startling.

7 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

WHEN'S THE STRAIGHT PRIDE FESTIVAL

4 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

I actually saw something along those lines.

Most people are stupid words removed

• Like 3

1 hour ago, StefanAVFC said:

WHEN'S THE STRAIGHT PRIDE FESTIVAL

It's been subverted by the dastardly zigzag agenda.

Edit: Alt-Right Angle agenda.  There was the punchline.  Damn it, must do better.  mad0018.gif

Edited by GarethRDR
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, mjmooney said:

When you buy a bunch of micro USB phone chargers, for the car and various rooms round the house, and a week later you get a new phone, and it uses USB type C.  

Show off 

Â