Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

The apprentice. Not so much the fact I still watch it even though it's now more awful than ever. 

But what annoys me most is that every week they start the episode with 'its 430 in the morning...you have 15 minutes to get ready'. It's quite obviously not 430 in the morning, the sun is up. They quite obviously don't have 15 minutes to get ready. The girls do their make up, hair, have a gossip. The boys iron their shirts, shower, do their hair, joke around. 

It adds nothing to the show that they pretend they are rushing to get ready at 430 in the morning. Annoys me weekly. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, This Could Be Rotterdam said:

The apprentice. Not so much the fact I still watch it even though it's now more awful than ever. 

But what annoys me most is that every week they start the episode with 'its 430 in the morning...you have 15 minutes to get ready'. It's quite obviously not 430 in the morning, the sun is up. They quite obviously don't have 15 minutes to get ready. The girls do their make up, hair, have a gossip. The boys iron their shirts, shower, do their hair, joke around. 

It adds nothing to the show that they pretend they are rushing to get ready at 430 in the morning. Annoys me weekly. 

To be fair,  one shout up the stairs at 4.30 am and everyone is on it and awake. They don't know what "provenance" means so shapes and colours must a laugh at the start of the day for most of them let alone getting ready to meet a Lord in 900 seconds. 

It's like the **** Waltons but riddled with the unfortunate.

Shadow of it's of its former self that programme, shame.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, This Could Be Rotterdam said:

Worst thing about it for me is it's predictability.

Every week one team seems to be doing much worse than the other team and then, Oh what a surprise, they end up winning the task out of nowhere.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Worst thing about it for me is it's predictability.

Its also down to their business plans i isuppose.  The ones with "Scarecrow a go-go" and such need to be culled no matter what before the business plans or they will look like fools.

Reports of people practically fighting over those Aldi kevin carrot stuffed toys on it's release today.

The country is broken. 

Edited by mottaloo
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

I don't know what a Kevin Carrot is and I feel left out :( 

I want to punch someone.. no fair. 

He's the face of Aldi's Christmas promotions and adverts. Has been for a few years.

2.39580341.jpg&format=jpg&quality=85&res

Good news for those that hate him, I believe this is the last year he's being used. Although maybe the clamour over the toys this year will give them second thoughts.

35 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

He's the face of Aldi's Christmas promotions and adverts. Has been for a few years.

2.39580341.jpg&format=jpg&quality=85&res

Good news for those that hate him, I believe this is the last year he's being used. Although maybe the clamour over the toys this year will give them second thoughts.

And why would anyone want a toy of an aldi mascot? :lol:  

5 minutes ago, bickster said:
9 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

And why would anyone want a toy of an aldi mascot? :lol:  

Avoids the embarrassment of walking out of Anne Summers?

And is a great alternative to a personality.

• Haha 2

In all seriousness, Aldi do a really good job of getting a few "good products", marketing them as a MASSIVE bargain (which they often are), but crucially make sure that they don't have very many of them.

This creates this must have, high demand, impossible to get your hands on mentality. It's good publicity for them. I'm sure they feed the products to sites like the Daily Mail so they can write an article on how it's about to come on sale and is such a bargain.

And when people go into the shop for that £100 Luxury Advent calendar that they're selling for £9.99 and losing a **** tonne of money on, and it's out of stock, they'll hopefully buy a load of other shit instead that they actually do make money on.

It's similar with the carrot. Half the people want it because other people want it. And the only reason there are queues and scuffles is because they've probably only made a relative handful to ensure they get the publicity about them being so hard to get hold of.
If they'd made a million of them then nobody would be bothered.

Â