Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

On 02/10/2018 at 10:24, lapal_fan said:

Spend your money on what you want. 

Don't let other people tell you, you're spending it wrong, unless it's the bank. 

22 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

It makes me laugh when people "show off" their new Mercedes, and yet earn the same shitty wage I do.  It's gotta come from somewhere honey!  

??

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

i've played football every thursday for 7 years at 8pm until about 5 weeks ago when we got kicked off and had to find somewhere new, thursday night different pitch 7pm start...i forgot and turned up at 8pm 

last night got asked to play with a new team but a lad got stuck in traffic and it was 6v5 which for me is shit so i knocked it on the head and let them play 5v5

tuesday football got cancelled because we didnt have the numbers

? gutted

16 hours ago, mjmooney said:

I haven't drunk Special Brew since 26th May, 1982. 

I'm not normally a superstitious man, but maybe it's worth having another few cans? 

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 2

Journeymen footballers trying to come over as the ambassador for every club they spent a bit of time at in their tour of British football clubs.

The latest instance to wind me up is Stephen Warnock, who gets wheeled out for anything to do with Liverpool, Blackburn, or now, apparently Villa, as he's the BBC's man for the inside scoop on the manager job. The amount of **** I don't give about what Stephen Warnock thinks about matters at Villa Park must be close to Graham's number.

He'd like to see Dean Smith given a crack at it, for anyone who was wondering.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Journeymen footballers trying to come over as the ambassador for every club they spent a bit of time at in their tour of British football clubs.

The latest instance to wind me up is Stephen Warnock, who gets wheeled out for anything to do with Liverpool, Blackburn, or now, apparently Villa, as he's the BBC's man for the inside scoop on the manager job. The amount of **** I don't give about what Stephen Warnock thinks about matters at Villa Park must be close to Graham's number.

He'd like to see Dean Smith given a crack at it, for anyone who was wondering.

Does anyone remember that own goal he scored for us. Can't remember who it was against but we were right in the stink of a relegation battle at the time. After all these years I still find it hard it was deliberate but it sure looked like he did it on purpose at the time. 

On 03/10/2018 at 20:53, lapal_fan said:

It makes me laugh when people "show off" their new Mercedes, and yet earn the same shitty wage I do.  It's gotta come from somewhere honey!  

Cars aren't just about money though are they?

I could "show off" a car that cost me £500 if it was a nice car that I really liked (I mean I don't think one exists but you get the point)

Similarly I could spend 50 grand on a Volvo estate that wouldn't be anything to show off about.

Like you said, spend your money on whatever you want. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, villaglint said:

Does anyone remember that own goal he scored for us. Can't remember who it was against but we were right in the stink of a relegation battle at the time. After all these years I still find it hard it was deliberate but it sure looked like he did it on purpose at the time. 

Wasn't it a cushioned header at the near post, holte end - possibly from a corner or at least a cross from our right back area ? If it's the same one we're both thinking of then yeah, I thought it was a bit suspicious. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bickster said:

3 days of this bollocks

Ooh. I'd love to go see that. I just fancy a nice night out in Liverpool, tonight, maybe take in some music.... I'll get the reliable Northern rail train service there and back...

Incident created
13/04/2018 09:12
Last updated
03/10/2018 17:45
Route affected

Various Northern routes

At the beginning of June, Northern removed a number of services from their timetable to help improve the reliability of the remaining train services.  Approximately 75% of these trains have now been reinstated and the remaining 25% will be reinstated during October.

The following routes are still affected: 

Blackpool
A reduced service is in operation between Blackpool South and Colne - 13 services per day have been removed from the timetable and will be reintroduced during October.

Lancashire
A reduced service is in operation between Ormskirk and Preston - 6 services per day have been removed from the timetable and will be reintroduced during October.

6 piggin' months this has been going on. Words removed.

• Like 1

Â