Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

18 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

I cannot begin to describe the mount of bile and hatred I have for news networks when there is a hurricane.

We get it theres a f******g storm. Report it then go back to the news. Why do you need 25 correspondents soaking wet updating us every 30 seconds? Aaaaaaaarrrrrghghghghghghg!

:bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:

It's ridiculous, and pointlessly risky

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Blimey! The fish one was funny - the stop sign ?

I know! Illustrative of the needless desire to show us what a storm can do - she was totally alright afterwards I think, just wounded pride etc

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Xela said:

FAKE NEWS!

CNN just can't help themselves. With all the shit they get, why would you do this???

edit: Just found out its from Hurricane Ike. Still stupid though

DnLolkQUcAAUEpB.jpg

Edited by Tegis
  • Haha 1

Disgusted with my cousins at the moment. My mother and aunt are co-owners of my grandparents property along with my two first cousins who are threatening to force a sale if we don't deed them two buildable lots on the property. If they were to build two houses there, we'd have four structures all closely abutting each other, decimating the value and charm of the existing old farmhouse and converted garage. First world problems, but it still pisses me off.

When a footballer has the most basic and obvious pass on, completely makes a mess of it and the "receiver" puts a thumbs up in appreciation.

If the passer is attempting to pick out an incredible pass then fair enough, but a 10 yard pass straight out of play gets the thumbs up?

**** RIGHT OFF.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

When a footballer has the most basic and obvious pass on, completely makes a mess of it and the "receiver" puts a thumbs up in appreciation.

If the passer is attempting to pick out an incredible pass then fair enough, but a 10 yard pass straight out of play gets the thumbs up?

**** RIGHT OFF.

Think it might be sarcasm? 

Â