Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

aaaand it is going to stay this cold for the next week+. Potentially historic cold snap for the USA over half of the country. Erie PA is almost buried by snow.

Edited by maqroll

Being ill at Christmas and not being able to eat OR drink.

Also, these "if you play X y or z tune at 11.58 on NYE" bollocks on FB. Just **** off, all of ye.

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

Also, these "if you play X y or z tune at 11.58 on NYE" bollocks on FB. Just **** off, all of ye.

What's all that about?

I look forward to people queuing up for hours in London on NYE for the fireworks which they won't watch as they will be too busy recording it on their phones to upload to social media to prove they lead an exciting life.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, darrenm said:

Just innocently eating and without any kind of warning, biting down really hard on the side of your mouth for no reason whatsoever and feeling instant fury and rage, taking around 10 seconds to subside before you're just disappointed in yourself.

Only me?

No. 

57 minutes ago, darrenm said:

Just innocently eating and without any kind of warning, biting down really hard on the side of your mouth for no reason whatsoever and feeling instant fury and rage, taking around 10 seconds to subside before you're just disappointed in yourself.

Only me?

It's weird how annoyed you get. Looking around for a blow up doll to fellate and tube of Pringles to send to Croatia second class.

Only me?

56 minutes ago, Xela said:

What's all that about?

I look forward to people queuing up for hours in London on NYE for the fireworks which they won't watch as they will be too busy recording it on their phones to upload to social media to prove they lead an exciting life.

This rubbish:

Z5pB8Ue.jpg

0n8qQFs.jpg

4ogbH2e.jpg

21 minutes ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

It's weird how annoyed you get. Looking around for a blow up doll to fellate and tube of Pringles to send to Croatia second class.

Only me?

Yeah, all of those things

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xela said:

What's all that about?

And people texting Happy New Year from about 5pm because once about 10 years ago the phone networks got a bit clogged up at midnight.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, darrenm said:

Only me?

Used to be my tongue i’d accidentally bite but these days it’s more likely the inside of my bottom lip.

Afterwards I always, without fail, tell myself I will be more mindful of my teeth when chewing then immediately dismiss that as too much trouble and resign myself to the inevitable.

22 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

I don't harbour much love for Nick Clegg. That being said, I guess he was Deputy PM for five years; if you're going to award knighthoods to politicians, surely he is a pretty good candidate. 

It's an irrelevant title that was given to him to keep him quiet. Please find below, an exhaustive list of the duties and responsibilities of the deputy prime minister:

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 1

I would rather get rid of the whole system. I'm just saying, that if people support the honours system, this seems a peculiar honour to get upset about. 

Clegg is a complete plank of course, but since when has that been important?

Edited by HanoiVillan

2 hours ago, Genie said:

And people texting Happy New Year from about 5pm because once about 10 years ago the phone networks got a bit clogged up at midnight.

People texting Happy new Year in general.

I mean, I'll probably text my immediate family and a couple of close friends at some point on New year's Day.

But I always end up with texts from people I've not seen in years just saying "Happy New Year"

Thanks, but why?

• Like 1

Â