Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

23 minutes ago, penguin said:

It's apparently racist cultural appropriation for a child to dress up as Moana this Halloween. The lines between satire and reality when it comes to PC are close to indistinguishable.

Posted the exact same thing recently.

The whole thing is absurd in the extreme.

1 hour ago, sharkyvilla said:

Horses that shit in the road.  No idea why it's acceptable for horse riders to just leave a massive pile of crap lying around.

Indeed. They should put it in plastic bags and hang it on bushes, like dog owners. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Strictly Comes Dancing - for many reasons but all of the cheesy filler sections in between dances are so cringeworthy and infuriating it really gets on my tits.

tonight is the Halloween special.... it’s like the script writer has got hold of a 5yr olds joke book.

(I know, I shouldn’t watch it but the kids like it before they head off to bed) 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Strictly Comes Dancing - for many reasons but all of the cheesy filler sections in between dances are so cringeworthy and infuriating it really gets on my tits.

tonight is the Halloween special.... it’s like the script writer has got hold of a 5yr olds joke book.

(I know, I shouldn’t watch it but the kids like it before they head off to bed) 

I was thinking, blimey Debbie McGee moves well for a 75 year old but she's actually only 58.  Still pretty impressive mind you.

3 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

I was thinking, blimey Debbie McGee moves well for a 75 year old but she's actually only 58.  Still pretty impressive mind you.

That she does! 

She must’ve been very young when she started out with Paul Daniels 

Edited by theboyangel

18 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

New carpets fitted in the boys bedroom... of course the door won’t shut , so needed to plane it down .... how hard can it be ?

so managed to introduce my children to some new words that hopefully they don’t know the meaning of as well as managing to damage all the paint work on the door as it slid across the patio table I was using as a work bench ... oh and I hadn’t taken enough off the first time so had to take it off and do it again

on the plus side my thumb has stopped bleeding and I didn’t get any on his carpet

Thing is I already knew I’m shit at DIY , what possessed me to think that I gained superhero powers from the milk in my coffee this morning !!

never again 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 10/28/2017 at 12:39, Rodders said:

Shoppers who monopolise the fruit section of supermarkets and feel a need to physically manhandle every flipping banana, apple etc just in case they may suffer the indignity of a mild bruise. One woman spent a good 10 minutes with trolley parked sideways across tge rest of the bananas checking every goddamn piece of fruit. I went home with grapes instead. word removed.

Same as people who squeeze each loaf of bread

My face had came up in this really angry rash this morning, stinging really bad.

Went the walk in centre and they said it is just an allergic reaction to something, it flares up every now and again but it was especially bad today.

Anyway, I almost cried when she said I needed to take piriton and that the one a day tablets wouldn't work. Piriton is my absolute kryptonite.

I've been wondering round like a zombie all day, the stuff just makes me stupid, I get drowsy, can't concentrate and get really clumsy. Now give me anything else and I'm fine, codeine, tramadol, diazepam anything, but a hayfever tablet absolutely levels me.

I actually have no idea what I have been doing for the last 3 hours.

• Haha 1

The usual *hilarious "I didn't realise the clocks went back over the weekend" stories at work today from the same people as always.

*not hilarious

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Xela said:

The usual *hilarious "I didn't realise the clocks went back over the weekend" stories at work today from the same people as always.

*not hilarious

I actually didn't realise but it made no difference at all because every clock that I use changes itself automatically.

Edited by leemond2008
  • Like 1

On 28/10/2017 at 12:39, Rodders said:

One woman spent a good 10 minutes with trolley parked sideways across tge rest of the bananas checking every goddamn piece of fruit. I went home with grapes instead. word removed.

People who stand for 10 mins in a supermarket watching random women man handle bananas. Then buy grapes and hurry home...

Bit odd if you ask me...

• Like 1

13 hours ago, leemond2008 said:

My face had came up in this really angry rash this morning, stinging really bad.

Went the walk in centre and they said it is just an allergic reaction to something, it flares up every now and again but it was especially bad today.

Anyway, I almost cried when she said I needed to take piriton and that the one a day tablets wouldn't work. Piriton is my absolute kryptonite.

I've been wondering round like a zombie all day, the stuff just makes me stupid, I get drowsy, can't concentrate and get really clumsy. Now give me anything else and I'm fine, codeine, tramadol, diazepam anything, but a hayfever tablet absolutely levels me.

I actually have no idea what I have been doing for the last 3 hours.

My manager has just sent me home, apparently I'm in a right state, they wanted to order me a taxi to get me home and all sorts.

24 minutes ago, 8pints said:

@leemond2008

Have you eaten anything fishy?

funnily enough fish is the only allergy I have that I know of and this is the reaction I normally have when I eat it (albeit not this bad), I've not had fish in about 3 weeks though. I'm fine with chip shop fish but some frozen fish and the stuff they serve in the canteen on a Friday spark it off real bad

I can live with looking like I've got leprosy its just the **** tablets I can't deal with

• Like 1

Listen, Mr Baldy Muscly Man, you're not impressing anybody by rocketing around the Slow Lane at the swimming pool like you're trying to prove a point to Michael Phelps. You see me and all these middle-aged women, struggling to stay above water? That's because we can barely **** swim you absolute pleb. Hint: if you're wearing goggles and swimming faster than people in the Fast Lane, you make it pretty obvious your only goal is terrorising weaklings. 

Jog on. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, HanoiVillan said:

Listen, Mr Baldy Muscly Man, you're not impressing anybody by rocketing around the Slow Lane at the swimming pool like you're trying to prove a point to Michael Phelps. You see me and all these middle-aged women, struggling to stay above water? That's because we can barely **** swim you absolute pleb. Hint: if you're wearing goggles and swimming faster than people in the Fast Lane, you make it pretty obvious your only goal is terrorising weaklings. 

Jog on. 

This popped up on my Facebook memories today (i feel your pain, bro !) :

"(Silent) rage day at pool today. 4 ol biddies took up all but either side of the pool,  leaving me half crushed up on one side doing my best. What peed me off was they were crawling up n down slower than a snail with heavy bags of shopping, all the time gassing about sh!te. I dont want to hear about Lucy's new pony, your latest trip to florida, , whether Jeremy chooses a bloody range rover evoque or a bloody audi rs8 for his next company car. No....I just want you to get out the bloody way !!! What you were doing could also have been done in the bar over a coffee !! Also, do you HAVE to douse yourselves in perfume before you get in ????"

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

This popped up on my Facebook memories today (i feel your pain, bro !) :

"(Silent) rage day at pool today. 4 ol biddies took up all but either side of the pool,  leaving me half crushed up on one side doing my best. What peed me off was they were crawling up n down slower than a snail with heavy bags of shopping, all the time gassing about sh!te. I dont want to hear about Lucy's new pony, your latest trip to florida, , whether Jeremy chooses a bloody range rover evoque or a bloody audi rs8 for his next company car. No....I just want you to get out the bloody way !!! What you were doing could also have been done in the bar over a coffee !! Also, do you HAVE to douse yourselves in perfume before you get in ????"

Should have wanked near them in the pool.

• Haha 4

Â