Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

16 hours ago, leemond2008 said:

I actually have no idea what I have been doing for the last 3 hours.

This can seem bad initially and that's expected,  but they do this to you with drugs. labelled as other things.  Bad !

When they get the test results back and eventually tell you you have "Bad Aids" it's not such a big blow to you or the medical staff involved. 

Quite nice of them if you think about it ?

21 hours ago, leemond2008 said:

I actually didn't realise but it made no difference at all because every clock that I use changes itself automatically.

Same, I don't have a watch or have a clock on the wall. Just my phone, laptop and tablet. 

Halloween. Actually, more so, the **** “trick or treat?” tradition. 

Would be fine if there was an age limit of 8 or something - but there are just groups and groups of chavvy little shits with hoods up going round “egging”. Horrible. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

The door banging every 5 minutes. 

Presumably because of Halloween. Fortunately all the kids on our estate only knock on the houses that have a Halloween item(s) displayed so I've not been bothered for a few years.

10 minutes ago, brommy said:

Presumably because of Halloween. Fortunately all the kids on our estate only knock on the houses that have a Halloween item(s) displayed so I've not been bothered for a few years.

Tbf they have been very polite this year and grateful for the sweets. Last year we had some right clearings in the woods who pulled their noses up at sweets because they wanted money. I wanted to give them a clip round the ear hole. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Halloween? Same every year here - the wife and I stock up on sweets for the trick-or-treaters. None turn up. We eat the sweets. 

Do you display any halloween paraphernalia for kids outside to see? Seems to be the rule these days that you only knock on houses that 'invite' it by displaying some Halloween. 

28 minutes ago, Jon said:

Do you display any halloween paraphernalia for kids outside to see? Seems to be the rule these days that you only knock on houses that 'invite' it by displaying some Halloween. 

Of course not. Don't want the little buggers eating our sweets. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, bobzy said:

Halloween. Actually, more so, the **** “trick or treat?” tradition. 

Would be fine if there was an age limit of 8 or something - but there are just groups and groups of chavvy little shits with hoods up going round “egging”. Horrible. 

Our house got egged last year, didn't even notice til the next day.

Not this year though.

They must have known I was in the upstairs bedroom with an AR15 sniper rifle.

Â