Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Arseholes that insist on walking 1cm from your arse with their trolley in a supermarket.. constantly lingering behind you in every isle.

Also morons that stand around talking holding up every **** doing shopping.

I don't give a **** if I ram into them..

If they want to talk then **** off out to the car park or the café and do it!  Idiots.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Arseholes that insist on walking 1cm from your arse with their trolley in a supermarket.. constantly lingering behind you in every isle.

Also morons that stand around talking holding up every **** doing shopping.

I don't give a **** if I ram into them..

If they want to talk then **** off out to the car park or the café and do it!  Idiots.

Sounds like you've got a stalker mate, i'd recommend a minor deterrent next time, maybe a swift volley to the jaw.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Ikantcpell said:

Tv shows like Ex on the beach and Paradise hotel, why are they showing trash like this on the telly? And why are people watching it?

Some guy acts like an asshole and sleeps with alot of girls, then 100 000 people add him on instagram and wanna have sex with aswell.

Whats wrong with people!?

1 million times this. 

This ex-on the beach/love island culture is just something else. People actively being encouraged and rewarded (with fans and money) for acting the to55er these days, truly baffling.

Its no wonder most of the world hates Brits, we are self entitled a55holes in the main.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

they are probably checking that you aren't taking more than your fair share of discounted cakes :ph34r:

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, AVFCDAN said:

1 million times this. 

This ex-on the beach/love island culture is just something else. People actively being encouraged and rewarded (with fans and money) for acting the to55er these days, truly baffling.

Its no wonder most of the world hates Brits, we are self entitled a55holes in the main.

I think a lot of it started in the states (Kardashians, Jersey Shore, etc) but I get what you mean. 

Come the revolution, these people will be first against the wall. 

2 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

they are probably checking that you aren't taking more than your fair share of discounted cakes :ph34r:

Whatever people thought about your actions that day, I fully supported your decision!  ;)

Edited by Xela
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, bickster said:

Baxter Dury

(1) Sounds too much like his old man

(2) Spotify thinks I like him

100% this. A friend recommended him to me and I had a quick listen. It's almost like he's trying to be his old man. The friend had no concept of who Ian Dury was though (as he's a Johnny Foreigner). 

• Like 1

Â