Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

That's a good'un. 

Being the youngest in my family, i quite often broke stuff and was labelled 'clumsy' and I absolutely hated it.  Now I'm not very clumsy at all, but i dropped a glass in our solid tiled kitchen and it broke into a billion pieces at 6 30am when i went down to get littl'uns milk. 

I was livid at myself for a week.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

That's a good'un. 

Being the youngest in my family, i quite often broke stuff and was labelled 'clumsy' and I absolutely hated it.  Now I'm not very clumsy at all, but i dropped a glass in our solid tiled kitchen and it broke into a billion pieces at 6 30am when i went down to get littl'uns milk. 

I was livid at myself for a week.

It takes 31 years to count to one billion so either your son is in his thirties now or you have completely exaggerated the magnitude of the broken glass. Which is it!?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Meath_Villan said:

When you hand the cashier money and you put your hand out for the change and they can see your hand is stretched out ...yet they put the **** change on the counter 

They probably saw you scratching your arse in one of the aisles.

• Like 1

That just reminded me of the time someone wanted me to listen to something on his ipod, so passed me his earphones which were absolutely caked in ear wax.

I was too polite to say anything so just wretched as I put the sticky, fluffy buds in my ears.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Paddywhack said:

That just reminded me of the time someone wanted me to listen to something on his ipod, so passed me his earphones which were absolutely caked in ear wax.

I was too polite to say anything so just wretched as I put the sticky, fluffy buds in my ears.

Eww man that's gross.  You could've at least licked them clean.

• Like 3

On 12/11/2016 at 17:09, Rodders said:

what is up with this mannequin nonsense?

I don;t know but I saw a video posted by a teacher of a bunch of primary school kids doing it.

They were shit, blinking, looking around, wobbling, laughing, smiling, looking straight into the camera. **** shit they were, shit.

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

I don;t know but I saw a video posted by a teacher of a bunch of primary school kids doing it.

They were shit, blinking, looking around, wobbling, laughing, smiling, looking straight into the camera. **** shit they were, shit.

The little shitting shits

That part of me wants to be married to this woman but the larger part of me wants to bury her under the patio for being a bloody  vegan

It’s an unconventional start to the day, but this woman swears by gulping down a smoothie every morning, with the key ingredient being… a teaspoonful of sperm.

29-year-old Tracy Kiss has been drinking the interesting concoction for the past month, saying it’s boosted both her mood and her immunity.

clicky

Edited by tonyh29

10 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

That part of me wants to be married to this woman but the larger part of me wants to bury her under the patio for being a bloody  vegan

Not mentioned in this article but I saw it posted a few weeks ago elsewhere. She's not **** vegan, she puts egg whites in the bloody thing.

Things that piss me off: people that decide to apply a label to themselves because they think it's the current fad, and don't even know what it means.

Edited by Davkaus

Just now, Brumerican said:

Just had a work email requesting that all branches deck themselves with BELLS AND holly .

"I've got the bell if you send over Holly"

Oh I know what you were referring to but I chose to misinterpret it .

Just like our head office misinterpreted" boughs of" to "bells and" .

If I have learned anything in the last 2 weeks it is that information is subjective and can mean whatever the fudge you want it to !

Â