Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

20 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

If you want a deep groin massage from a blonde female student doctor, aged I guess around about 22 / 24, I can highly recommend going to hospital last Monday for a post hernia op check up.

It was an experience. I think I got more out of it than she did. The actual consultant, watching on from the corner of the room was wetting himself laughing! 

I suspect she's now working in Macdonalds.

Lucky bast...

The nurse who stood around and greased my exit hole up before assisting in the insertion of a camera into my very own Dante's inferno resembled an angrier Nora Batty! And I went private! :(

8 minutes ago, Xela said:

Lucky bast...

The nurse who stood around and greased my exit hole up before assisting in the insertion of a camera into my very own Dante's inferno resembled an angrier Nora Batty! And I went private! :(

dis2.gif

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sheepyvillian said:

Don't you just hate that pretentious ,we're so clever humour ?

About as funny as Sunday mass .

That first sentence there. I advise you to steer clear of a game show called Only Connect. You'll hate that ten times worse. 

17 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

....I don't agree with the PM trying to win votes over it and people like Hopkins trying to get publicity over it

But can't you see the need to defend a tradition of wearing poppies on football shirts that goes back, er, um..... not very far at all? And surely you can see that Theresa May is obliged to highlight the one area where FIFA's slightly let itself down? I mean if you can't criticise them for their poppy stance, what can you criticise them for?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, blandy said:

But can't you see the need to defend a tradition of wearing poppies on football shirts that goes back, er, um..... not very far at all? And surely you can see that Theresa May is obliged to highlight the one area where FIFA's slightly let itself down? I mean if you can't criticise them for their poppy stance, what can you criticise them for?

I did wonder if it was a trap for Corbyn he's got a bit of previous in the poppy area  and he also cops the usual front page stuff for not bowing enough at the cenotaph etc ..but maybe May is just a huge football fan and we can expect to see her in a Newcastle shirt at the next PMQ

as I say I agree with the FA , but the trouble now is what happens when Armenia want to mark the Turkish genocide (still denied by Turkey and a huge political hot potato ) or Bosnia the massacre by Serbs , Azerbaijan the Khojaly massacre etc ... It could get messy so FIFA ( though I believe it's not actually them but an appeal body or something ? ) could decide they need to make an example of someone 

Edited by tonyh29
Fat fingers precious/previous
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, sheepyvillian said:

Don't you just hate that pretentious ,we're so clever humour ?

About as funny as Sunday mass .

Its the permanent shit eating grin he has which pisses me off most. 

2 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

I did wonder if it was a trap for Corbyn he's got a bit of previous in the poppy area  and he also cops the usual front page stuff for not bowing enough at the cenotaph etc ..but maybe May is just a huge football fan and we can expect to see her in a Newcastle shirt at the next PMQ

as I say I agree with the FA , but the trouble now is what happens when Armenia want to mark the Turkish genocide (still denied by Turkey and a huge political hot potato ) or Bosnia the massacre by Serbs , Azerbaijan the Khojaly massacre etc ... It could get messy so FIFA ( though I believe it's not actually them but an appeal body or something ? ) could decide they need to make an example of someone 

This is exactly why they frankly should give us a meaningful punishment. Of course we don't think our political symbols are offensive, but sooner or later we will meet someone who does, or we will meet someone whose political symbols we find offensive. 

We have an urgent need in this country to get the **** over ourselves. It should be completely unacceptable to receive a ruling from a governing body, announce that you're going to break the ruling and then do so. It's pathetic behaviour. It also helps to invalidate all of our other, more sensible and pertinent, criticisms of FIFA in the eyes of other nations. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rodders said:

what is up with this mannequin nonsense?

Was wondering the same thing as somehow it seems to be making it to my news app as a main headline .... I'm not clicking it as I'm sure it's just going to be another craze that people are going to start nominating me for like ice bucket and press ups via Facebook 

3 hours ago, Rodders said:

what is up with this mannequin nonsense?

Latest social media 'craze'

The only craze I like was the Taiwanese dancers version of the Harlem Shake!

Â