Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

That sounds exactly like me going shopping. 

I've usually forgotten a pound for the trolley too so I end up cramming the weeks shopping into a basket and struggling to carry it because I'm a weakling.

I feel so out of place in supermarkets, like everybody knows I'm an impostor. "Look at him, pretending like he has any idea what he's doing".

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Paddywhack said:

That sounds exactly like me going shopping. 

I've usually forgotten a pound for the trolley too so I end up cramming the weeks shopping into a basket and struggling to carry it because I'm a weakling.

I feel so out of place in supermarkets, like everybody knows I'm an impostor. "Look at him, pretending like he has any idea what he's doing".

*her

*she

*she's

Edited by StefanAVFC
  • Like 4

That's why Aldi and Lidl win.  You put items on the roller thing, cashier puts items through the beepy thing, you put items back into the metal thing, then you pay with the paper and metal stuff, then you go to the side thing and put your items into those plastic things and then you wheel metal thing out of the sliding window things to your metal thing with wheels, open the lid on it and put the plastic things with your items into the hole in the metal thing with wheels. 

Then finally, you wheel the metal thing back it's home with the other metal things and it gives you a metal stuff as a reward.

5 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

That's why Aldi and Lidl win.  You put items on the roller thing, cashier puts items through the beepy thing, you put items back into the metal thing, then you pay with the paper and metal stuff, then you go to the side thing and put your items into those plastic things and then you wheel metal thing out of the sliding window things to your metal thing with wheels, open the lid on it and put the plastic things with your items into the hole in the metal thing with wheels. 

Then finally, you wheel the metal thing back it's home with the other metal things and it gives you a metal stuff as a reward.

How's your new job at the Ikea Assembly Instructions office?

1 hour ago, lapal_fan said:

That's why I hate Aldi! It's like being in Erdington Kwik Save with my Nan, in the 1980s, or Soviet Russia.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Midfielder said:

When you check out at Morrisons / Tesco wherever.......

you've asked for some bags and they pass them across.....

and the #####'rs won't open quickly and you're trying, trying, trying, but they're not separating.... 

and the bint on the till is rapid with the scanning...

and it's all mounting up like a losing game of Tetris.....

and just as you get one open....

the bint looks up and is ready for payment...

then you're stuck paying....

then rapidly packing all the other three bags worth....

while the next person gives the "hurry up" look

and as you leave the godforsaken place.... 

you get to your car....

and someone lazy #### has dumped their trolley right by it....

when the trolley bay is only yards away anyway...

and then as you drive off....

you realise you have forgotten the main thing you went in for...

WHO WANTS TO DIE

3f90e9b12c87c9481da290ed6bafa48b.jpg

Also, the current fad of aggressive toilet use.

I've noticed in the last few months a new trend to piss you off on the long running series of office toilet related irritants. Guys how slam their way into the toilets, slam their way into the cubicle, slam the seat down, tear toilet roll off as loudly as possible, thump the flush, and clatter back out.

Annoying but no big deal. Until your just opening the door of the loos when one slams the door into your hand. Really **** hard. Utter word removed.

On the toilet theme ... why do so many people when using the urinal sorta lean forward and spit into the urinal ?

is it a delaying tactic for when they've misjudged the person next to them is about to leave and hasn't and now they can't "go" until said person leaves ?

Regards aldi, I feel if I cant pack as they scan I am less of a man. They havent won yet.

Also, drank like it was a Friday last night. I regret nothing other than the impending train journey from Stafford with the not so great unwashed this morning.

11 hours ago, Chindie said:

Hour and 40 mins to drive 6 miles because of 1 broken down car.

**** the state of commuting to north Birmingham.

6 miles and you don't commute by bike? That would've taken you 20 mins.

• Like 1

Â