Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I don't, but I still want to be king of the jungle. I still want to feel like a lion. It just doesn't sit well with me having the snip.

Do it. Total contraceptive-free sexual liberation. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, brommy said:

An apprentice at work once asked a guy what happens instead of ejaculation for those who have vasectomies. We convinced the apprentice that the ejaculate was replaced by 'puffs of air'. I even convinced the apprentice that sometimes it sounded like a whistle and that the puffs of air were accompanied by very small clouds of dust if the guy hadn't done it for a while. :D

:crylaugh:Brilliant.

Definitely the caveman thing. If you need to have lively tadpoles to feel "like a man" you might need to work on your self esteem :P 

I'm planning on getting it done myself in a year or two just to give myself a bit of time even though I've never wanted kids. The pill is pretty shit for women, a few days of discomfort is probably worth it.

I think it's an extremely personal decision and I completely understand where @Rugeley Villa is coming from.  And I'm not getting at anyone in here because I've heard it elsewhere too on the subject, but I find it very presumptuous, invasive and insensitive for people to be telling someone else how they should feel about something so personal to them. Just sayin' :)

A mate asked if I wanted to go to Comic Con at the NEC later this month, I've never been to one so I was checking out the website.

They have such "stars" as the dude that played Flash Gordon 36 years ago, that wants £30 for an autograph. Only £20 to get an autograph from Andrew Lee Potts though (no, me neither).

• Like 1

I worked the London one last year for a mate who had a merchandise stall down there, it's brilliant tbf, the signature stuff is a load of bollocks and I personally wouldn't even entertain it, we had Jeremy bulloch (boba fett) there, think you had to buy a £30 Star Wars Xmas jumper before you could have a photo with him (I didn't...nice bloke, I was more interested in the villa, I'm sure he's a spurs fan) 

its all about the cos play, people dressed up as just about anything, some of the costumes are absolutely brilliant, my advice would be to wear your waders...it's properly knee deep in there...

the stores are ok, pretty expensive

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Got some in house politics going on at the moment. The wife wants me to have the snip, infact shes told me I am . I'm completely against the idea of course. 

There is nothing on this earth that would make me have the snip , Mrs H is fully aware I'd rather leave her than have it done , thankfully she wouldn't make me go through with something like that

one of our NCT friends had it done , his wife insisted after they had their 2 children ,in fact she even chose the place and the date and made him go , she left him 6 months later , he's only 30 don't know if he can have it reversed if he wanted more kids ? 

I had the snip earlier this year (I'm 35 in a couple of weeks). Procedure was no bother at all tbh. We've got 2 great kids, a boy and a girl. That was always the plan/dream.

My wife has also had issues with her pill making her ill so she's off and on that, so felt like the sensible thing to do, and now I can start leaving it in again :D

• Like 1

8 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

There is nothing on this earth that would make me have the snip , Mrs H is fully aware I'd rather leave her than have it done , thankfully she wouldn't make me go through with something like that

one of our NCT friends had it done , his wife insisted after they had their 2 children ,in fact she even chose the place and the date and made him go , she left him 6 months later , he's only 30 don't know if he can have it reversed if he wanted more kids ? 

Can't see myself having it done. My body, my choice. I would never dream of telling the wife to have something done.

14 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Can't see myself having it done. My body, my choice. I would never dream of telling the wife to have something done.

What's the issue with it? Its as minor as it gets. I've found having a tooth removed more paintful, stressful and problematic.

• Like 1

Â