Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

5 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

Aah, drop a couple of valium and it's all fine. That's how my vasectomy went anyway. That valium is a mad tablet, I took a couple and sat in the waiting room. A while later the nurse called me in to an ante room and asked me if I thought the tablets had started working. I said they hadn't, that I just felt completely normal. She said great, and asked me to strip off as they were about to begin the vasectomy. I said fine and stripped.

Now, looking back, she clearly knew they had worked, because normally if some stranger asked me to strip so they could stick a needle and a scalpel in my nads, I'd demand cash up front. But I just happily did as told.

In fact, the whole experience was fine. Fine to the point that during the op' they just had a little low level screen sort of draped over my stomach and I lay there chatting to them about my job, what sort of car I had, how I was getting home. Mid conversation they told me I was 'done', I got dressed and went home.

Next day, just a nice day sat on the sofa, pretending I couldn't hoover or cook my own lunch.

No more need for condoms, no life on chemical pills for the missus, no pre planning for sex. Absolutely no sensation difference, not even a different appearance to the jizz.

Highly recommended, if you've got to the age where you're done with making babies.

Still need to prove you're a man? Be a good dad every single **** day.

ah Valium. Great drug when you want to come down off another drug. I had an unlimited supply of the buggers. Well I'm the best dad my kids will ever have, and I think I do a pretty good job.

Wonder if it's a generational thing? Life circumstances always change, it's unpredictable so I'd have to be 100% certain I'd never want anymore kids with the person I 100% know I'm spending the rest of my life with before going through with it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ingram85 said:

Wonder if it's a generational thing? Life circumstances always change, it's unpredictable so I'd have to be 100% certain I'd never want anymore kids with the person I 100% know I'm spending the rest of my life with before going through with it.

Very true. Things change sometimes.

19 minutes ago, dAVe80 said:

Hang on a minute! You mean all I have to do to get a nurse to touch my old chap, is to get my junk hacked up? I'll ring the doctors in the morning!

If you want a deep groin massage from a blonde female student doctor, aged I guess around about 22 / 24, I can highly recommend going to hospital last Monday for a post hernia op check up.

It was an experience. I think I got more out of it than she did. The actual consultant, watching on from the corner of the room was wetting himself laughing! 

I suspect she's now working in Macdonalds.

• Like 3

My mate filmed his on his camera. No bother. Just not a big deal these days. If you're absolutely sure you won't need to procreate in future you may as well.

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=ZtPnzIc7gtI

Can't get the embed to work. Slight NSFW warning for the video

Edited by darrenm

11 hours ago, dAVe80 said:

Hang on a minute! You mean all I have to do to get a nurse to touch my old chap, is to get my junk hacked up? I'll ring the doctors in the morning!

When I had mine done there was the surgeon, and 2 nurses who I kid you not were sisters and not too bad on the eye (7.5 WB).

Their sole job seemed to be to constantly talk rubbish to me and each other to take my mind off having my sack fiddled with by a middle aged man.

11 hours ago, dAVe80 said:

As someone who works daily with nurses, I must disclaim to you the low hit rate of a 'fit' one being allocated. The NHS, over the years, has suffered many challenges... dwindling budgets, organisational change, meeting the needs for our ever changing population and dynamics, i could go on. Perhaps the most tragic though, is the decline in overall nursing quality

Edit- and in this age of equality, we have a lot more males within nursing, be warned!

Edited by Midfielder

19 minutes ago, Midfielder said:

As someone who works daily with nurses, I must disclaim to you the low hit rate of a 'fit' one being allocated. The NHS, over the years, has suffered many challenges... dwindling budgets, organisational change, meeting the needs for our ever changing population and dynamics, i could go on. Perhaps the most tragic though, is the decline in overall nursing quality

Edit- and in this age of equality, we have a lot more males within nursing, be warned!

Another hand on my knob, is another hand on my knob.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

I wrote a report last night I was really impressed with. Sent it to our support teams worldwide. 

There's a word missing.

:(

Shall we have a competition to guess the word? 

I'll go with "and". 

Â