Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

57 minutes ago, Genie said:

My wife has also had issues with her pill making her ill so she's off and on that

It's my theory on why so many relationships go tits up. My missus turned into a different ultra moody person altogether when trying pills. We decided not to bother with those hormone WoMD. Wonder how many there are out there with the same issue?

I'm considering the snip as well.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Just don't like the idea of being infertile. I'm not one for change. 

never mind that  , I just don't like the idea of anyone going near my gentleman's region armed with sharp instruments

• Like 1

Just now, tonyh29 said:

never mind that  , I just don't like the idea of anyone going near my gentleman's region armed with sharp instruments

That don't bother me. The wife trims my pubes every 2 or 3 months with scissors. I find it very relaxing.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

That don't bother me. The wife trims my pubes every 2 or 3 months with scissors. I find it very relaxing.

but what if she took those scissors and carved out your nuts

23 minutes ago, Genie said:

Mine was a non-scalpel jobby. They make a tiny hole in the sack and snip. Don't even need a stitch. A few days later there's no evidence that it ever happened.

see even reading that made my eyes water 

it's a No from me

Edited by tonyh29

1 hour ago, Paddywhack said:

A vasectomy? I just couldn't do it, it makes me feel squeamish thinking about it. 

I don't care how simple the procedure is, I haven't had the correct medical training.

I posted this hilarious joke one hour ago and I'd assumed by now it would have been showered with likes. But no, not one. Forget it! <_<

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

I posted this hilarious joke one hour ago and I'd assumed by now it would have been showered with likes. But no, not one. Forget it! <_<

we are far too traumatised by Trump winning to be laughing at jokes , you should be ashamed of yourself

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

see even reading that made my eyes water 

it's a No from me

I think i've already told the horror story of how my op went on here before, but yeah it wasn't the most pleasant thing when the anaesthetic isn't implemented correctly.

Let's just say i'll never forget the feeling of fingers inside the old sack or the look on the medical staffs faces as I called them a bunch of words removed.

And yet, even after the terrors of my own experience, i'm well aware what happened to me was a complete anomaly and I still think it's a very sensible op to have if you have weighed up all the pros and cons.

Â