Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

10 hours ago, Seat68 said:

**** incensed. Queens birthday honours list. Not only ant and dec who have spent the last 2 years bumming the royals, a **** plumber. A **** plumber has got an award for services to **** plumbing. 

Did you see why he got it? I assumed he was the royal plumber (oo-er), but apparently he won gold at the "world plumbing and heating championships". I love that there is such a thing. Shocking it wasn't broadcast in the UK, really. 

• Like 1

Flicking through the channels, I've found myself watching Trooping the Colour. It's one of those things I remember from my childhood being on a few times but paying no attention, this is the first time I've ever really watched it.

Bloody hell. I've never seen so many toffs in one place. Every person they've spoken to has had the most upper class of upper class accents. Apparently they've all got very important jobs.

Grown men walking down the road swigging from a cans of lager.

Couldn't scream chav more if they had it written on their vests.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, snowychap said:

Blimey, you sound like my dead grandmother/Hyacinth Bucket. ;)

not being able to like this and chindie's post about the royals.saying i'm not allowed any more likes today.

it's sunday,not saturday :rant:

6 hours ago, Xela said:

Grown men walking down the road swigging from a cans of lager.

Couldn't scream chav more if they had it written on their vests.

Is beer a stationary, indoors pursuit all of a sudden ?

I have walked down the road with a can in hand more than once . ??

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Brumerican said:

It is for me, if i swig while walking i spill it down myself! 

50 dead in another mass shooting here and it's like this shit is just another day here. Watch as this country implodes during the RNC in a convulsion of violence.

This country is ****.

15 hours ago, Brumerican said:

I think he means at 10.30am, wearing a tracksuit, smoking a fag, with a bull terrier off lead. That type of word removed.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, maqroll said:

50 dead in another mass shooting here and it's like this shit is just another day here. Watch as this country implodes during the RNC in a convulsion of violence.

This country is ****.

Just saw this...50+ culled in a gay club. Must have looked like an abbatoir.

54 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

I think he means at 10.30am, wearing a tracksuit, smoking a fag, with a bull terrier off lead. That type of word removed.

That makes more sense. I was tired.  

I do take a beer with me sometimes when i walk the dog around Rookery park after work . In my defense i am usually wearing shirt, shoes and tie though. And it's  a shar pei rather than a staffy. 

High end chav me.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, maqroll said:

This country is ****.

The usual statements have been released and no doubt the NRA are planning their usual retaliations. Then as you say it's business as usual.

cant even begin to imagine the frustrations the victims families are feeling on top of all the grief.

Â