Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Bit of a shitter mate to be fair, sorry to hear

completely my fault mate, i know the crack at football games nowadays so should of known better. bit harsh but they come down hard on us fans now. should of stayed out of it but like i said my emotions took over.my missus saw it coming :D she says i get too irate at the football, i blame lerner.

• Like 1

When you buy food like bacon or chicken nuggets that you're clearly going to share and you get an odd number of the contents.

Who ever cooks it gets the extra rasher / nugget. Them's the rules. 

Women getting served in shops/supermarkets.

There's a queue, they know what they're queuing for and what the expectation is of them once they get to the front. They have to exchange money for goods. You'd think they'd get their purse out of their bag whilst waiting their turn, but no - the purse only comes out when all items have been scanned.

This daft bint in front of me in the supermarket just then actually waited until the very last moment and then said "Let me get my purse out". Why the **** didn't you do that whilst you were waiting!? Then after a lengthy search, her purse comes out, and she flicks through what seems like thirty store cards and finally pulls out her debit card. Then she realises she has Nectar, so flicks back through her purse for that. Then she puts her debit card in the machine (who doesn't use contactless these days apart from the young or elderly), and then she decides the items have to go in her bag, but not her main bag, nope, she has one of those bags for life in her big bag. So back off her shoulder comes the main bag, and a further rummage takes place for the other one. All the while I'm losing the will to live about how a simple transaction can be made to look so retarded.

• Like 2

There's a queue, they know what they're queuing for and what the expectation is of them once they get to the front. They have to exchange money for goods. You'd think they'd get their purse out of their bag whilst waiting their turn, but no - the purse only comes out when all items have been scanned.

This daft bint in front of me in the supermarket just then actually waited until the very last moment and then said "Let me get my purse out". Why the **** didn't you do that whilst you were waiting!? Then after a lengthy search, her purse comes out, and she flicks through what seems like thirty store cards and finally pulls out her debit card. Then she realises she has Nectar, so flicks back through her purse for that. Then she puts her debit card in the machine (who doesn't use contactless these days apart from the young or elderly), and then she decides the items have to go in her bag, but not her main bag, nope, she has one of those bags for life in her big bag. So back off her shoulder comes the main bag, and a further rummage takes place for the other one. All the while I'm losing the will to live about how a simple transaction can be made to look so retarded.

I ggenuinely feel like assaulting these people.  They are time thieves.  Supermarkets are one of the few places they can get away with it,  so they make the most of it. 

Bloody new vending machines at work make the weakest cups of coffee I have ever had the misfortune to drink.  There was nothing wrong with the old one which you could adjust the coffee and milk settings but they get rid of it, yet keep the shitty sweets/crisps one which chews your money every other time you use it, the bastards.

I ggenuinely feel like assaulting these people.  They are time thieves.  Supermarkets are one of the few places they can get away with it,  so they make the most of it. 

Think I may have mentioned it before in this thread but I have a similar issue with people who go to a cash point and check their balances on 2 or 3 different debit cards before realise they have no money in any of their accounts and after about 3 minutes of faffing they cancel their transaction and slope off. Infuriating.

• Like 1

Â