Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Mild cheddar - good when melted. A muh more pleasant option for things like topping burgers, melted in a toastie with other ingredients, topping nachos. Basically anything where you don't want the flavour of cheese to be too overwhelming.

For things like a normal cheese sandwich or cheese to go on biscuits or with pickle etc, i'd go for mature.

Edited by Stevo985

Mild cheddar - good when melted. A muh more pleasant option for things like topping burgers, melted in a toastie with other ingredients, topping nachos. Basically anything where you don't want the flavour of cheese to be too overwhelming.

For things like a normal cheese sandwich or cheese to go on biscuits or with pickle etc, i'd go for mature.

I remember an interview with Steven Gerrard when he was asked what his favourite cheese was, and he said 'melted cheese'.  Summed him up really.  Mild cheddar is basically what American cheese tastes like, it's just a bit boring.  The stronger the better IMO.

Talking of cheese, when you get a four cheese pizza and two of them are mozzarella and parmesan.  Those two shouldn't count.

Oh and tourists going to Planet Hollywood to eat dinner in **** London.

I know it's never been good but it used to be passable.

My nephew really wanted to go there earlier in the year so I relented (against my better judgement). Single worst meal I can remember having in London and the experience element of it (the movie memorabilia) was almost non-existent. The only positive is that it didn't empty my wallet as much as I was expecting it to.

It's up there with my pet hate Madame Tussauds  ...

When I get talking to people on my travels , invariably the discussion comes around to London and have they been  .... nearly always they say yes my favourite place was Madame Tussauds or No but I really want to go so I can visit Madame Tussauds

why would anyone want to travel around the globe to look at a load of pointless wax works    ......

I'm going to kill people that take pictures with iPads first , but people who want to visit Madame Tussauds  are in the second wave

• Like 2

TGIs is just round the corner...

Went to PH about 10 years back, utter garbage

I do however quite like hard rock and will happily visit them if the place I'm in has got one, got about 9 of the guitar magnets on my fridge, do decent enough food and great cocktails

You mean tea, surely  [emoji6] 

Interesting one. I retain my proletarian preference for referring to the early evening meal as 'tea'. But it just struck me that it only applies when eaten at home. I'd never go to a restaurant for 'me tea'. That would just be 'a meal', or 'eating out' (oor err, missus).

• Like 1

I'm prepared to get shot down here, but I've never really noticed much different between mature and mild cheese, I'll happily have either.

I've noticed bigger differences in whether it's grated or not.

It is possible that you have crap taste buds.

Definitely, you should see my tongue, it looks like roadkill.

I'll post a photo later. I've been searching for an identity on VT, I'll be tongue boy.

I think I'd use this as my profile pic on dating websites.

29uwp37.png

Sorry if you're eating your tea. It's like blue waffle isn't it?

I might start a 'our weird body parts' thread.

Â