Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

**** off

full

Maybe you should start a Facebook group to keep the Rugeley immigrants out. Barry Island First has a nice ring to it. 

Edited by dAVe80

**** off

full

Maybe you should start a Facebook group to keep the Rugeley immigrants out. Barry Island First has a nice ring to it. 

'you!, yes you!, **** off back to Rugeley'

article-2368778-1AE1380B000005DC-978_634

we're not rugist, it's just the closed season

whilst we're on it, here's this evening's sunset:

CQqAPhhWgAQYDjj.jpg

your not doing yourself any favours posting lovely pictures like this. i think me and barry would get on like a house on fire, yeah definitely something to think about.

• Like 2

Your life is too stressful for me Ruge! 

and me, i'll be killed off by the time im 50. thing is i warned my missus what would happen and i was right. im not really worried because he is all mouth and he loves his money too much to do something that will put him in prison but saying he was going to burn our house down did not sit comfortable with me at all. ive never met or spoken to him but he hates my missus from years ago, thats why her and her mate stopped being mates a few years ago. i could go on all night about what hes done to his ex and i do feel sorry for her but dont want the shit.

You dont have to worry about him then, i have been working at the door at nightclubs for too many years and i have been on the receiving end of hundreads of threats, and ive learned that the ones who threats you never do anything, but the ones who dont say anything, just gives you an evil stare,is the ones who really come after you.

im alright now but when i found out sunday night that he said that it just made me uneasy. either way shes going to have to stay away from ours for a bit until everything is sorted.

You dont have to worry about him then, i have been working at the door at nightclubs for too many years and i have been on the receiving end of hundreads of threats, and ive learned that the ones who threats you never do anything, but the ones who dont say anything, just gives you an evil stare,is the ones who really come after you.

:twisted:

Get everyone's attention by not just tapping a champagne flute with a spoon, but smashing it over the brides head, stand up without any trousers on and say "OH OH!.. I HAVE FORGOTTEN MY TROUSERS...  AND PANTS" [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]

(Wait for laughs and medical attention for the bride)

(If at this point there are still people ignoring you, such as children, you can either throw eggs at them, or run at them in a threatening manner.  If they still cease to pay you attention, cock slap them)

"Now I have your attention, may I say that this whole wedding is a sham, I have shagged this woman more times than I care to remember (gesture sex, by throwing hips, making your cock flap about a bit), and this dickhead (point at groom) doesn't even know about it.. I SHIT ON HIS PILLOW (produce photo of shit stained pillow)."

(wait for laughs, if people are not laughing, throw some cutlery at them)

"ONLY JOKING, I DIDN'T REALLY SHIT ON HIS PILLOW! AAAHAHAHAHHA"

(wait for laugh, if people are not laughing, ask them why they aren't)

"The bride looked alright didn't she?  BEFORE I SMASHED THE DOPEY BITCH UP WITH A CHAMPAGNE FLUTE! AAHAHAHAHHAAHA!"

(wait for laughs)

"I'd probably have a go on the brides mom too (point directly at her), or any of you bitches in the audience (point at a select few)"

"So if you'd all like to stand (wait for everyone to stand) I'd like to toast these shit-houses on their wedding day"

(Toast, and the pull out a rifle and give a 21 gun salute (don't worry if your indoors, I know a plasterer)).

Then just piss on the table cloth or something for a good finale.

Thoroughly enjoyed that.

Ive had alot of evil stares lately, just a matter of time before an hangrenade comes flying in through the window..

Volkswagen warning of massive cutbacks are coming down the line for them been caught out acting the word removed over the emissions shite ....maybe they could divert the profits and dividends for a few years and break even after costs etc and keep staff employed ? 

Salo, Finland, courtesy of Microsoft buggering up Nokia http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/07/16/us-nokia-legacy-idUSKCN0PQ17Z20150716

Ive had alot of evil stares lately, just a matter of time before an hangrenade comes flying in through the window..

Or a restraining order from the local primary.

Volkswagen warning of massive cutbacks are coming down the line for them been caught out acting the word removed over the emissions shite ....maybe they could divert the profits and dividends for a few years and break even after costs etc and keep staff employed ? 

Salo, Finland, courtesy of Microsoft buggering up Nokia http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/07/16/us-nokia-legacy-idUSKCN0PQ17Z20150716

There is something very ironic about the fact that the nation which has the reputation as being the most taciturn in the world, should have been at the centre of mobile phone development.

• Like 2

Â