Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Volkswagen warning of massive cutbacks are coming down the line for them been caught out acting the word removed over the emissions shite ....maybe they could divert the profits and dividends for a few years and break even after costs etc and keep staff employed ? 

• Like 2

Volkswagen warning of massive cutbacks are coming down the line for them been caught out acting the word removed over the emissions shite ....maybe they could divert the profits and dividends for a few years and break even after costs etc and keep staff employed ? 

Atemlos durch die Smog!:)

Golddiggers, There is a guy that always go to the same club as me, his parents are multi millionares, the guy looks like he fell out of the ugly tree and hit evry branch on it's way down, yet there is 3-4 or top notch girls who are all over him all the time, like "plz pick me", why are girls so obsessed with money, the guy looks terrible and treats evryone around him like shit, but it's ok cause he got money......

Golddiggers, There is a guy that always go to the same club as me, his parents are multi millionares, the guy looks like he fell out of the ugly tree and hit evry branch on it's way down, yet there is 3-4 or top notch girls who are all over him all the time, like "plz pick me", why are girls so obsessed with money, the guy looks terrible and treats evryone around him like shit, but it's ok cause he got money......

He must have a big nob too. I'm similarly ugly and stinking rich but get no such attention.

He must have a big nob too. I'm similarly ugly and stinking rich but get no such attention.

Well it's the way he is that makes him ugly, his attitued towards others makes him ugly, but he gets away with it cause he is rich and it's annoys me.

I believe it was the great philosopher, O'Shea Jackson Snr, who proclaimed, "Life ain't nothin' but bitches and money". 

• Like 2

My signature (you won't see it on Tapatalk...) is still my all time favourite.

I like the one where his Mom is pissed and turns up at his house and pisses on his driveway/front door.

Or the one where he drinks a shit infested glass of water.

Plenty of ammo for a good best man's speech, I'd have thought .... :P

the cheek of it ha, we fell out for a bit over that because not sure if i mentioned it but she started attacking me as well haha.

• Like 1

thing is when im in the boozer and ive had a few i dont mind entertaining the crowd but doing a speech at a wedding is not me and even if i got really pissed i will still be so nervous. anyway im sure i will be ok, could be worse i could be the one getting married.

You getting a free holiday out of it?

no we will have to pay for it which as things stand we cant afford.

That annoys me! If he wants you to be best man he can pay for your flight and hotel!

• Like 1

That annoys me! If he wants you to be best man he can pay for your flight and hotel!

sounds good to me:) at the moment we are struggling financially as i am the only provider at this present moment. the house moved killed us money wise and with xmas coming up its hard at the moment, but my missus is still waiting on some compensation money which will pay for the holiday,but if the truth be told id rather use it for getting us on our feet.

sounds good to me:) at the moment we are struggling financially as i am the only provider at this present moment. the house moved killed us money wise and with xmas coming up its hard at the moment, but my missus is still waiting on some compensation money which will pay for the holiday,but if the truth be told id rather use it for getting us on our feet.

Say that to him. If he is a proper mate he'll understand. :)

Say that to him. If he is a proper mate he'll understand. :)

he knows if we dont get that compo money before the wedding we wont be going. bloody weddings.

• Like 1

some crazy turk threatened to burn my house down the other day. there is a story to it which does not involve me upsetting him and its one of those 'i told you so' to my missus. her long lost best mate has moved back here from leicester after splitting up with her fella who is the crazy turk and now they have starting hanging back around together its created a few problems. its fair to say i am not happy and have banned her mate and kid from the house, dont get me wrong she is a lovely person and her little girl is so cute but im not having all this shit. he told her he was parked outside our house the other day so she rang my missus and told her and we shot back in the car to get hold of him but he was playing games like he normally does, he dont know where we live but either way im not putting up with this shit so shes banned.

Your life is too stressful for me Ruge! 

and me, i'll be killed off by the time im 50. thing is i warned my missus what would happen and i was right. im not really worried because he is all mouth and he loves his money too much to do something that will put him in prison but saying he was going to burn our house down did not sit comfortable with me at all. ive never met or spoken to him but he hates my missus from years ago, thats why her and her mate stopped being mates a few years ago. i could go on all night about what hes done to his ex and i do feel sorry for her but dont want the shit.

Your life is too stressful for me Ruge! 

and me, i'll be killed off by the time im 50. thing is i warned my missus what would happen and i was right. im not really worried because he is all mouth and he loves his money too much to do something that will put him in prison but saying he was going to burn our house down did not sit comfortable with me at all. ive never met or spoken to him but he hates my missus from years ago, thats why her and her mate stopped being mates a few years ago. i could go on all night about what hes done to his ex and i do feel sorry for her but dont want the shit.

You dont have to worry about him then, i have been working at the door at nightclubs for too many years and i have been on the receiving end of hundreads of threats, and ive learned that the ones who threats you never do anything, but the ones who dont say anything, just gives you an evil stare,is the ones who really come after you.

Â