Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

How everyone suddenly becomes a football expert when the world cup is on. Even girls in the office saying 'Hodgson should have done this, he should have done that'

Yep.

A guy in my office gave a huge lecture this morning about what was wrong. Unsurprisingly it was just a mixture of clichés and nonsense.

But the funny thing was he was giving it to this woman, who has no interest in football at all, and just politely asked him if he watched the match.

Her reply was "they seemed a bit... slow"

(which ironically was probably more insightful than anything he said)

• Like 4

Lack of sleep - lay awake last night until about 5am. No biggie as I'm off this week but i'll feel shit all day now

I've moved my room around last week and have been sleeping a million times better since might even wake after 7:30am tomorrow on my day off.

I might have to try this - 3:30am and wide awake. Its not as though i had a lie in, i was up at 8am ish

I've fallen for a girl who is married. We've worked together for the last 10 months. Not knowing if she feels the same way about me, but I think she might. We get on really well and we have chemistry, things just spark. Although I work with her, I am quitting next week, and probably will never see her again, which is probably for the best, cuz I do not want to disrespect her marriage by doing anything stupid. But I really kind of want to tell her how amazing I think she is, and how much I just want her  :wub:

I want to ask her if she feels the same, but what good would that do? All the chemistry and spark and sexual tension could be all in my head. And she's married, FFS...

I should probably keep playing it cool like I have this whole time. But when I say good bye and walk away, I'll always wonder, and that not knowing is gonna eat me up.

I've fallen for a girl who is married. We've worked together for the last 10 months. Not knowing if she feels the same way about me, but I think she might. We get on really well and we have chemistry, things just spark. Although I work with her, I am quitting next week, and probably will never see her again, which is probably for the best, cuz I do not want to disrespect her marriage by doing anything stupid. But I really kind of want to tell her how amazing I think she is, and how much I just want her :wub:

I want to ask her if she feels the same, but what good would that do? All the chemistry and spark and sexual tension could be all in my head. And she's married, FFS...

I should probably keep playing it cool like I have this whole time. But when I say good bye and walk away, I'll always wonder, and that not knowing is gonna eat me up.

People marry the wrong person all the time ...What will be will be so go tell her , she may tell you to jog on but at least you won't ever regret not telling her and wondering

I've fallen for a girl who is married. We've worked together for the last 10 months. Not knowing if she feels the same way about me, but I think she might. We get on really well and we have chemistry, things just spark. Although I work with her, I am quitting next week, and probably will never see her again, which is probably for the best, cuz I do not want to disrespect her marriage by doing anything stupid. But I really kind of want to tell her how amazing I think she is, and how much I just want her  :wub:

By all means tell her you admire and respect her but don't go messing with her life or her husband's.

Wrecking someone's life cannot be justified by your own desires.

I've fallen for a girl who is married. We've worked together for the last 10 months. Not knowing if she feels the same way about me, but I think she might. We get on really well and we have chemistry, things just spark. Although I work with her, I am quitting next week, and probably will never see her again, which is probably for the best, cuz I do not want to disrespect her marriage by doing anything stupid. But I really kind of want to tell her how amazing I think she is, and how much I just want her :wub:

DHUTWU ;)
  • Like 3

Don't tell her, there will be more like her so don't ruin her husbands life or hers. There is no such thing as the 'one', there are types, you will meet someone else so just back off.

• Like 3

Telling her how I feel won't "ruin her or her husband's life", and I have no intention of doing anything untoward. "Forbidden fruit" and all that, I guess...

Worst case scenario is she's flattered maybe, and I embarrass myself!

I say you have to tell her.

What if you dont and then you meet her again later and find out she got divorced and is unhappy.................You will both have missed out on bieng together for years.

On the other hand after telling her it could be that you are both willing to go your seperate ways.

Telling her how I feel won't "ruin her or her husband's life", and I have no intention of doing anything untoward. "Forbidden fruit" and all that, I guess...

You may believe have no such intention at the moment, but you're deceiving yourself. One positive response from her and good intentions will fly out of the window. 

Walk away. 

• Like 2

Tell her man. Definitely.

EDIT: That can read like i'm telling you to tell her Hubby, don't do that :lol:

Tell her, man. :)

Edited by PieFacE

Tell her man. Definitely.

EDIT: That can read like i'm telling you to tell her Hubby, don't do that :lol:

Tell her, man. :)

Tell her man so you to can have years if happiness together ......until she does exactly the same again down the line

• Like 1

The chicken thighs I was going to cook for lunch are out of date. Gonna have to go to the super market on a Saturday. Nothing can compare to the horror of food shopping on a Saturday. 

The chicken thighs I was going to cook for lunch are out of date. Gonna have to go to the super market on a Saturday. Nothing can compare to the horror of food shopping on a Saturday. 

Buy chicken breast... much better than thighs!  :)

• Like 1

My BT broadband connection has gone to ratshit over the last couple of days.

Loading webpages is fine but streaming is constant stop start. Can't watch any of my favourite shows or films now as they are all on streaming services  :(

I'm going to have to do the unimaginable and actually ring BT - that should be fun! 

Â