Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Yeah but Risso, we don't have lovely sunshine all year round and beautiful beaches, therefore.. **** the UK!!!!

;)

Errr, we do have beautiful beaches actually.. God, don't you know anything?

More than 230 new towers are being built or planned for London, making Renzo Piano’s Shard look like a modest proposal and St Paul’s almost quaint...

Clicky

Though you're not allowed to clutter the skyline looking across London from various viewing points.

w1wxma.jpg

Being in Catania 4 weeks ago only to find out Mt Etna has erupted with a fantastic display in the last few days.  Only 4 weeks out dammit!!!!! 

That would have been an awesome experience (I would have had front row seats to the power of nature). 

IT IS SO ANNOYING!!

Edited by trekka

I didn't think we could build huge buildings because of our soil/rock or something?

And there's plenty of wonderful architecture throughout the UK. Go for a wander around Lichfield. Still makes me smile every time.

You just need to know where to look, glorious modern and historic architecture and buildings all around the uk. If you cant be arsed to go & find it then its your loss, doesn't mean we have an ugly country full of ugly cities. Good & bad everywhere. Just need to open your eyes more.

• Like 2

The US has 100 ugly buildings for every good looking one. 

Go somewhere off the beaten track not covered by the mainstream press... say Savannah, and you will see some gems. I agree with your overall sentiment though

Airlines advertising really low prices for one way flights. Add the return trip in and it ceases to become cheap! 

Airlines advertising really low prices for one way flights. Add the return trip in and it ceases to become cheap!

Bet you'll be hard pushed to beat my €32,000 quote for a flight the other day

Â