Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

I had a burger that I'm 90% sure was cooked beside fish so it tasted like fish.

Ughhhh.

We've been through this before CED, it's fillet-o-fish

I don't know how I can make it any clearer.

9 blokes in high-viz jackets with metal cutting saws outside my bedroom window

Can give up on sleep for a bit! 

9 blokes in high-viz jackets with metal cutting saws outside my bedroom window

At that point are you worrying whom you've impregnated?

Such is my dry streak with the fairer sex at the minute, i can safely say its not that!

I live overlooking a railway line and they always do maintenance at night (makes sense i guess!)

Last night I had that warm fuzzy feeling when you know you are just moments away from falling asleep. That's when I swallowed a bit of saliva that went down the wrong tube which triggered a violent coughing fit. So I got up and and grabbed some lozenges, and had about four of them to soothe the cough. I lied back down, but the lozenges triggered a terrible stomach ache which wouldn't let me doze off. So I got up and grabbed some chewable antacids. Finally fell asleep at 6AM, but all day and night since, I've had a terrible stomach ache, bloating, gas and loose stool (sorry for being so graphic). 

It's like the devil saw me about to peacefully slip into a deep slumber and decided to enter my body to **** with me...

Edited by maqroll

Last night I had that warm fuzzy feeling when you know you are just moments away from falling asleep. That's when I swallowed a bit of saliva that went down the wrong tube which triggered a violent coughing fit. So I got up and and grabbed some lozenges, and had about four of them to soothe the cough. I lied back down, but the lozenges triggered a terrible stomach ache which wouldn't let me doze off. So I got up and grabbed some chewable antacids. Finally fell asleep at 6AM, but all day and night since, I've had a terrible stomach ache, bloating, gas and loose stool (sorry for being so graphic). 

It's like the devil saw me about to peacefully slip into a deep slumber and decided to enter my body to **** with me...

This reminds me why it's never a good idea to read this thread whilst eating breakfast. 

• Like 1

I was having a lovely sunday afternoon nap earlier, my mrs was nattering to my mate on fb and they decided it would be funny if my mrs got the water pistol and started squirting me with it. She filmed it and put it on fb, was funny watching the video but I hate being woke up by other people.

my personal mantra is -

If you're going to eat an animal, eat all of it.

'Chitlins'

You know what I'm talking about.

My Nan and Grandad used to eat them. Horrible things!

Old people like some disgusting stuff. My nan loves sliced tongue. :puke:

Â