Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Unfortunately not. We live in hope though mate, we'll keep doing the lottery and keep wishing. I don't mind working, don't get me wrong if I did not have to work I wouldn't. But I just want to be comfortable, I'd be happy with that.

To be fair, if it's properly prepared, cooked and served, there isn't much that you can't eat on a 'food animal'.

Offal seems to have gone out of fashion in recent years though.

True. Just don't tell the person what part they are eating and they wouldn't care.
I ate Guinea pig in Peru and people still give me "that" look as if I'd just killed their child

I always follow it up by telling them I ate dog in North Korea

Eat an animal , it would eat you if it could ( copyright Troy McClure )

To be fair, if it's properly prepared, cooked and served, there isn't much that you can't eat on a 'food animal'.

True. Just don't tell the person what part they are eating and they wouldn't care.
I ate Guinea pig in Peru and people still give me "that" look as if I'd just killed their child

I ate a horse steak in Sicily (when I say steak, it was more like half a leg).  Woke up the next morning only for someone to ask "why the long face?". It's OK, I replied.  Just a case of the trots.

Edited by trekka
  • Like 1

Hard to logically convince someone that it should be acceptable to eat certain animals though...such attitudes are entirely based upon emotions (eating dogs! Ugggh!).

Did you really eat dog?

Some idiot in my old office tried to get me to sign a petition against Koreans eating dogs. I refused, pointing out the double standards of somebody like her that happily ate chickens, pigs, cows etc., complaining about others eating dogs.

She was apparently 'particularly distressed' that I of all people, a vegetarian ffs, wouldn't sign her petition.

• Like 4

Some idiot in my old office tried to get me to sign a petition against Koreans eating dogs. I refused, pointing out the double standards of somebody like her that happily ate chickens, pigs, cows etc., complaining about others eating dogs.

She was apparently 'particularly distressed' that I of all people, a vegetarian ffs, wouldn't sign her petition.

Not that the bloody petition will end up achieving anything though.

Not that the bloody petition will end up achieving anything though.

Pffft petitions are sooooo 2010!

You need to be sharing it on Facebook now. "Please share this picture of a schnauzer if you are against eating dog"

Â