Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

put them on their own channel, along with the 47 programs on gold mining

makes me wonder if people arent making or arent watching documentaries anymore, because to be fair when they do show one it tends to be an old one

and the strange thing is you might even argue that one of the 1st steps away from the documentaries is actually one of the discovery channels best programs - 

Mythbusters-logo1-580x280.jpg

I gave you a like just for the length of that response...

So is it all Tennis? or just Wimbledon that pisses you off?

can't say I'm that much bothered either way, really

to bring in a music analogy, it's the Russell Watson of sports, wheeled out once in a while, gets a mention on the lottery draw programme, vague references to culture and britishness, the old folks love it

tennis

Tennis > Cricket 

with it's little nets and it's little chairs and it's little drinks of squash every 45 seconds and it's appreciative middle class spinsters on henman hill pretending to be 'into it' for 2 weeks every **** year and paying out £20 for a punnet of Spanish strawberries and not even bothering with the lesser courts because they are filled with growth hormone fuelled chinese kids making stupid duck squeeks every time they manage to get the little fluffy ball over the net just before they chuck a dozen cheap rackets and some Asda sports vouchers at some inner London school so we think they're inclusive when in reality they're all nazi's that think they need to control the colour of the competitiors underwear but then need our tax money to improve the members lounge and all any of them really want is to catch a glimpse of the husk that used to be Cliff Richards who, if he was real, would actually now look like Keith Richards but nobody has noticed sircliff has been atttending for 105 years but look 50 but none of that matters anyway because we haven't had a british winner since 2013 oooh big **** deal you kicked the previous british winner out for turning professional because clearly the LTA is suuuuch a progressive organisation that even with massive free to air coverage as a 'crown jewels' event you still can't sustain interest for as long as sircliff can sustain an erection

ball boys

Yeah, pretty much this.

with it's little nets and it's little chairs and it's little drinks of squash every 45 seconds and it's appreciative middle class spinsters on henman hill pretending to be 'into it' for 2 weeks every **** year and paying out £20 for a punnet of Spanish strawberries and not even bothering with the lesser courts because they are filled with growth hormone fuelled chinese kids making stupid duck squeeks every time they manage to get the little fluffy ball over the net just before they chuck a dozen cheap rackets and some Asda sports vouchers at some inner London school so we think they're inclusive when in reality they're all nazi's that think they need to control the colour of the competitiors underwear but then need our tax money to improve the members lounge and all any of them really want is to catch a glimpse of the husk that used to be Cliff Richards who, if he was real, would actually now look like Keith Richards but nobody has noticed sircliff has been atttending for 105 years but look 50 but none of that matters anyway because we haven't had a british winner since 2013 oooh big **** deal you kicked the previous british winner out for turning professional because clearly the LTA is suuuuch a progressive organisation that even with massive free to air coverage as a 'crown jewels' event you still can't sustain interest for as long as sircliff can sustain an erection

ball boys

I like tennis but I also like your rant.

I heard echoes of Eric Idle and Watney's Red Barrel. :)

• Like 1

43 and never had eczema or anything like that, developed something on my eyelid. I am falling apart at the moment. 

Strangely, I had never heard of this until last week when I went to check an uncomfortable eye and occasional blurred vision which was put down to dryness and scaling of the eye lid. Got me some eye drops.

Â