Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Lack of sleep - lay awake last night until about 5am. No biggie as I'm off this week but i'll feel shit all day now

It annoys me that I dont like coffee. I hate the taste and I hate the smell. But, I feel like im missing out due to the amount of variety and the way alot of people seem to bang the drum of the greatness of coffee.

Oh well, a real man drinks tetley!

As bloody Carlsberg have stopped brewing Tetleys in Leeds, I'm boycotting it. 

Did you know that Newcastle Brown Ale is no longer brewed in Newcastle? How daft is that? Although it used to send me loopy when it was brewed in Newcastle, and I'm ok on it these days, now it's brewed in Tadcaster.

Never been a fan of Tetley. If I'm going to drink generic, massed produced beer, I'll go for Marston's Pedigree.

It annoys me that I dont like coffee. I hate the taste and I hate the smell. But, I feel like im missing out due to the amount of variety and the way alot of people seem to bang the drum of the greatness of coffee.

Oh well, a real man drinks tetley!

I'm the same. I wish I liked coffee and I feel like I'm missing out. Plus the tea you get in coffee shops is always shit and you look like a right numpty when you're there with friends or a lady friend and you order tea from the bloody coffee shop. 

Damn taste buds.

Watching these very highly paid footballers ( who do nothing else except train ) and watching them miss the 6 yard box and sometimes even the 18 yard box when they cross the ball.FFS

not a tea drinker I must admit

When I went to a tea plantation in Ceylon and refused the offered samples as I don't like tea  , there was much shock and merriment with the natives about an Englishman not liking tea ... you'd think there is some form of stereotyping going on the way they reacted  :)

not a tea drinker I must admit

When I went to a tea plantation in Ceylon and refused the offered samples as I don't like tea  , there was much shock and merriment with the natives about an Englishman not liking tea ... you'd think there is some form of stereotyping going on the way they reacted  :)

Traitor

Those people (quite often taxi drivers) who, when they stop at traffic lights, don't stop behind the white line, but stop about a car length in front. Why?

Edited by Stevo985

I watched the England game at Edgbaston yesterday, after the cricket.. obviously..

Anywho, it was a kind of, stand and watch a big screen affair, which is fine.. But there was a group of lads/young blokes, probably 25-30 in age and they were absolute bell ends..

They were singing and jumping around and swearing and being general knobs in front of familes and groups of young kids..

How dare they enjoy themselves.. Arseholes.

One of them had a really shit hair cut too, that annoyed me as well.

• Like 1

I remember watching the England v Trinidad and Tobago WC match a few years ago in Brannigans on Broad St. Not a nice experience - we do have some of the worst fans in the world! Nearly kicked off in there multiple times.  

This article that Eurogamer posted a couple of days ago:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-06-18-editors-blog-i-am-sexist

I'm fed up as a white male of being told endlessly that I am sexist. I am not. Why is it that only men can be sexist now? Are things like the diet coke ads, minstrels ad with the male strippers, oven clean ad that's so easy even a man can do it, all the ads where the helpless man has to be rescued by his all conquering wife etc.... Are these not sexist then?

There seems to be a definite agenda in the media here with this anti male bias, we had the #yesallwomen bollocks recently which started out with good intentions but just dissolved into man bashing which is just as sexist as to what it was fighting against.

Its all so one sided and skewed beyond reality that's its doing harm to real issues. Its really starting to piss me off and worry me.

We cant progress until the world realises men can be victims of sexism too. Its people who are sexist, men AND women, until this is realised then we cant ever hope for an equal society.

Â