Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

People who bring instruments to parties.

I don't often agree with you, but on this I am SO with you.

The moment someone breaks out the guitar at a party is the moment I leave.

Cringey bullshit.

• Like 3

I went to a university heavily populated by film and/or music students (I was one myself but that's beside the point). There's nothing so pretentious or cringing as house parties populated by music and/or film students. I can count three separate parties during my years there where it descended into a shit drunken jam session. A group would always form and go upstairs to do various hardcore drugs, but since I didn't dabble in anything stronger than the odd bit of weed, I would have to endure morons with their heads up their own arses politely refusing to hand the guitar over while pissed hippy chicks fought over the egg shakers.

Me and my friends would just sit there wondering if this was really happening. It felt like something out of The Office.

To be fair, if it's properly prepared, cooked and served, there isn't much that you can't eat on a 'food animal'.

Offal seems to have gone out of fashion in recent years though.

True. Just don't tell the person what part they are eating and they wouldn't care.
I ate Guinea pig in Peru and people still give me "that" look as if I'd just killed their child

I always follow it up by telling them I ate dog in North Korea

Eat an animal , it would eat you if it could ( copyright Troy McClure )

Did you really eat dog?

Yep

Tbf its a farm dog that is bred for eating purposes much as a pig or a cow ... Wasn't as tasty as the guinea pig if I'm honest

I miss the days when the documentary channels used to be about....documentaries.

Used to love watching history and wildlife docs especially about WW2. Just looking through the listings of the history channels, discovery, national geo. and its the same rubbish like storage wars (I like that to be fair), shipping wars, air crash investigation, pawn stars.

The youth of today for ya.

• Like 3

Â