Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

I think another is that nobody in the group can sympathise with my situation. 

They are 

1) A couple of years older.

2) None of them went to uni and so have been working since 16/18.

3) They all have jobs.

So here's me, still a skint student (which they view as lazy even though I do more hours than any of them) and they just want to treat me as if I'm earning. Joke's on them though, I'll be on more money than them all starting September :-)

Your angry friend is jealous of you.

The impression I get is that he's one of these pretentious, holier-than-thou arseholes who just like to cause arguments so they can lord it over people and give the impression that they're some kind of saint even though they don't believe in what they're saying. They're so fake and up themselves, I hate them so much. I met plenty of them at university where I did film and music. There are no people out there so pretentious and cockish than film and music students, (not including myself of course).

Edited by Ginko

So here's me, still a skint student (which they view as lazy even though I do more hours than any of them) and they just want to treat me as if I'm earning. Joke's on them though, I'll be on more money than them all starting September :-)

In September you can get your own back by ordering the most expensive food and drink and insisting the bill is split evenly!  ;)

Surely the whole argument dictates that he could do that now if he wanted to ;)

• Like 1

eastenders pulling out all the stops with a "who done it" murder this week, havent seen one of them for years

if that wasnt bad enough i saw something on it, its to celebrate their 30th anniversary and culminate next February

cdc.png 

Their argument is

1) We're mates so it doesn't matter.

2) You can order what you want.

If the splitting of the bill is an issue, why don't you bring it up at the start of the evening?  Nobody would mind if you said "look chaps, do you mind if I just pay for what I have, I'm a bit skint so have to be careful".  Much better than leaving it until the end when most people think it's easier to just split it between them.  You could always get some part time jobs in your 12 weeks off a year though..... ;)

On topic's 'Enforcer'. Can't name him directly as that would be against his rights but you know who I'm on about.

"I shall shout louder than you, I know I'm right & don't need a lesser fan to tell me otherwise, bkargh, blargh, blargh, blargh".

Just ban the word removed and 50% of On Topics - OBVIOUS to everyone - problems will miraculously disappear.

Here we go again, people moaning about On Topic on this thread, just because somebody doesn't agree with them.

On topic's 'Enforcer'. Can't name him directly as that would be against his rights but you know who I'm on about.

"I shall shout louder than you, I know I'm right & don't need a lesser fan to tell me otherwise, bkargh, blargh, blargh, blargh".

Just ban the word removed and 50% of On Topics - OBVIOUS to everyone - problems will miraculously disappear.

Here we go again, people moaning about On Topic on this thread, just because somebody doesn't agree with them.

So you agree that it is something which shouldn't piss someone off ?

I wish I could give this a year's quota of likes!!

Edit: Yeah, it's not just about disagreeing. It's about bat shit crazy, rabid arguing about the same thing, over and over again, in the same threads

Edited by Morley_crosses_to_Withe

One thing that REALLY irritates me is the expression "my bad". Of all the ridiculous Americanisms to have made it to our shores that is by far the worst. It makes people who use it sound like they have some sort of learning disability. It's appalling English and sounds like something used by uneducated Mexican immigrants in the ghettos of L.A. It's just wrong!!

Â