Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

I've had a nice break, took a day off either side of Easter, spent a couple of days away with the mrs, and the rest of my time at my parents house in Birmingham, it has been really lovely, so I've had nothing to be pissed off about.

What I do know is that once I'm back in London and back at work tomorrow I'll be posting here on a daily basis. 

Having to use butter on my scones as we're out of clotted cream.  Passable, but it's just not the same.

Jam or cream first (not that it matters to anyone, other than people from Devon and Cornwall)?  

Having to use butter on my scones as we're out of clotted cream.  Passable, but it's just not the same.

Jam or cream first (not that it matters to anyone, other than people from Devon and Cornwall)?  

How does Bob Marley like his scones?

Having to use butter on my scones as we're out of clotted cream. Passable, but it's just not the same.

If this is a variant of the Bob Marley donuts jammin' joke I'm going to report you to the mods and get you banned from existence. Edited by Eames
  • Like 2

Having to use butter on my scones as we're out of clotted cream. Passable, but it's just not the same.

If this is a variant of the Bib Marley donuts jammin' joke I'm going to report you to the mods and get you banned from existence.

No, it was the Bob Marley donuts jammin' joke so I'm ok, I've never even heard of Bib Marley.

• Like 2

David Moyes being the top story on the BBC news. Additionally, them being referred to as "Man U" by the news reader.  

Football should never be top story on the news (tragedies excluded). People place far too much importance on it.

In fact, that fits in with the topic thread - people who take football too seriously 

• Like 3

After running network cables inside and out from one corner of the house to the opposite corner, they have both suddenly stopped working. Cable tester says they're good but nothing. This fibre broadband is wasted with only being able to use wireless.

Moustache finger tattoos.

If you don't know what they are, they're tattoos of a moustache, which crazy people have on their finger. I think the idea is that when you're in need of livening up a party/giving people around you proper mad laughs, you extend your tattooed finger and put it under your nose.

It then looks like you've got a moustache, you see.

I mean that is class bantz, isn't it!? It's the modern day version of a spinning bow tie. You just can't beat shit like that.

Edited by Morley_crosses_to_Withe
  • Like 2

Moustache finger tattoos.

If you don't know what they are, they're tattoos of a moustache, which crazy people have on their finger. I think the idea is that when you're in need of livening up a party/giving people around you proper mad laughs, you extend your tattooed finger and put it under your nose.

It then looks like you've got a moustache, you see.

I mean that is class bantz, isn't it!? It's the modern day version of a spinning bow tie. You just can't beat shit like that.

People actually get them tattooed on, rather than drawn? That's just stupid! 

David Moyes being the top story on the BBC news. Additionally, them being referred to as "Man U" by the news reader.  

Football should never be top story on the news (tragedies excluded). People place far too much importance on it.

In fact, that fits in with the topic thread - people who take football too seriously 

Exactly. The dumbing down of TV news (by the BBC especially) makes me want to stop paying the licence fee. 

• Like 1

Â