Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

'comfort food', 'comfort eating', 'comfort cooking'.......yeah comfort food is stuff that u really like and may not be too healthy....but this whole new 'genre' (thats another story) of 'comfort food' related cooking programs is beginning to get on my tits.

Isn't comfort eating just greed?

walking down broad street earlier this afternoon, big bloke with his missus, bigger than me bout 6 ft 3" built like a brick shit house, about 15-20m in front of me, they start arguing, he put her in like a head lock, she starts screaming, so he gives her an upper cut, he then turns and quick walks off down the steps towards the canal, she bursts in to tears, a woman starts shouting at the police over the road to do soemthing (theres 3 of them outside lloyds with a guy comatose on the floor) they dont move and arent interested, the girl instead jumps in a taxi and disappears...

me and my missus, heads down, didn't say a word, didn't know what to do, somewhere between the thought of me jumping in and getting battered by him and the stigma that she would then happily defend him and we'd both end up in trouble i completely bottled it

that she would then happily defend him and we'd both end up in trouble 

That happens surprisingly often. Happened to me, and (by family legend) my grandad - who got battered in a similar situation. 

Happened to me once walking down the road I saw a man punch a woman and put her on the floor ... I ran over the road to see if she was ok only to be told by the woman to mind my own ******* business and who did I think I was interfering and then she started swinging punches at me

I had to basically beat a retreat from both of them and find myself somewhat bemused

The same advertising blurb being used on every article on the avfc website at the end of the page

"click here to snap up tickets for" who ever were playing that week

Older women fawning over me.

Oh isn't he just adorable

Oh if I was ten year younger.

Oh look at his hair

Please leave me alone :(

I get this also.

Wouldn't he make a great husband is the worst.

Oh look at his hair

Depending on how old they are it could be a good hook to get laid, older women are a great shag.

Oh look at his hair

I get this also.

Is that because you'd be great for holidays with all the annual leave you get?

Been saying it before I took this line of work ;-)

Oh look at his hair

I get this also.

Enjoy it while it lasts, boys.

"Trading 212 offers you..." *skip*

Anyone who visits YouTube should know what I mean.

,................with CMC markets

Â