Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Does a friendly smile before starting a conversation not work guys?

Yeah but a friendly smile followed by silence because you can't think of anything to say is pretty creepy!

Fortunately, alcohol happens when I do most of my "chatting up" so that solves everything.

- People who are always 10-15 mins late for work, Leave 10-15 mins earlier you arseholes

i'm late every day! it would piss me off if i was tied down to the clocking in mentality

my official hours are 8.45 till 9.15

**** me that's a short day!!

You can't even be on time for a 30 minute working day? Slacker! :P

• Like 2

I've said it before and I'm saying it again.

People that come in to work early and the first thing they do is make breakfast. Really gets on my nerves. 

To play Devil's advocate, maybe they're getting to work early and eating breakfast, as if they ate at home and left the house later the traffic would be busier / their bus or train wouldn't get them to work on time.  

• Like 1

People that come in to work early and the first thing they do is make breakfast. Really gets on my nerves. 

No - it's the people who come in late and then spend 20 minutes making breakfast that grind my gears. They're always out on the dot as well. Work-shy cretins.

No - it's the people who come in late and then spend 20 minutes making breakfast that grind my gears. They're always out on the dot as well. Work-shy cretins.

I disagree. I'm definitely not a cretin.

Does a friendly smile before starting a conversation not work guys?

Yeah but a friendly smile followed by silence because you can't think of anything to say is pretty creepy!

Fortunately, alcohol happens when I do most of my "chatting up" so that solves everything.

tumblr_llue4uftas1qh7y4k.gif

• Like 2

A girl I know has started speaking like she is updating her Facebook status, e.g.

”So... I went to the supermarket and bought some wine”

"So... I had a crap day at work today”

That prefix every sentence with ”so" shit pisses me right off when I read it on Facebook, so you can imagine my ire when someone decides to make it part of their diction. What next? Every time I say something that amuses her she responds with ”like”? So **** annoying.

Was this intentional?

A girl I know has started speaking like she is updating her Facebook status, e.g.

”So... I went to the supermarket and bought some wine”

"So... I had a crap day at work today”

That prefix every sentence with ”so" shit pisses me right off when I read it on Facebook, so you can imagine my ire when someone decides to make it part of their diction. What next? Every time I say something that amuses her she responds with ”like”? So **** annoying.

Was this intentional?
Nope, but there I'm using so for emphasis rather than a superfluous introduction to a sentence. I have no objection to the word, just that particular usage. Edited by stwefano

Listening to Liverpool and Manchester United fans argue in North East / Derbyshire / London accents. They've been going on for half an hour. I had to get up and walk away. I'll get into trouble if I give them my opinion.

Listening to Liverpool and Manchester United fans argue in North East / Derbyshire / London accents. They've been going on for half an hour. I had to get up and walk away. I'll get into trouble if I give them my opinion.

"You're all words removed."

Pretty much.

I appreciate people move away from their home towns (I did myself), and some people support clubs from towns and places they have no association to. However when there's an argument like that going on, and out of the people arguing, not one has even been to Manchester or Liverpool it does some what get on my wick.

Â