Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Isn't Radio 1's target age demographic 6-13 or something like that?! (ok, slight exaggeration)

I've said it before but i've gone from Radio 1 to Radio 2 to Radio 4 in the last few years! 

I thought 6-13 was more their listening audience.

I used to get that but now I have a full thick beard a lot of people seem to think I'm around 30.

The cool-o-meter has swung back in your favour.

Ford <-|-> Beard 

---------------------

• Like 1

I used to get that but now I have a full thick beard a lot of people seem to think I'm around 30.

The cool-o-meter has swung back in your favour.

Ford <-|-> Beard 

---------------------

Ka > Lupo

So this spontaneous selfie that had the twitter brigade wetting themselves turns out to have been staged on behalf of a mobile phone company and 30 secs later biddy was back using her iPhone

I hope the 2m people feel very very very stupid

Trying to have a dump in a hurry.

I know what you mean but I don't even bother trying to rush anymore. You just end up making more mess that takes longer to clean up or worse, constipated.

If I'm a couple of minutes late for something because I was taking a dump then que sera. Unless it's a flight, maybe then I'd consider my options...

• Like 1

Isn't Radio 1's target age demographic 6-13 or something like that?! (ok, slight exaggeration)

18-29

Which I fall into.

**** me, right?!

1arv7.jpg

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1

Every time I visit someone else's house I realise what a good decision it was getting rid of the telly packages and subscribing to Netflix. And it's because shite like You've been Framed, cooking shows and the same 5 adverts over and over again.

• Like 1

You could try just not watching them?

That's exactly what I do, on Netflix instead of paying Sky/Virgin out the arse to watch what they've decided to show me to their schedule interspersed with adverts every 10 minutes. Broadcast TV is shite.

Â