Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

People who misspell my surname by putting an N in it, there is no N, it doesn't even sound like there should be an N in it.

That's silly, I mean where would an N even fit in...ah you know what obvious joke I'm going to make  :huh:

Edited by 8pints

Errant e's are always deposited unceremoniously into my name for some reason

Ciaran, is that you?

*panics and clear original post into top tier of the stand*

Listening to Liverpool and Manchester United fans argue in North East / Derbyshire / London accents. They've been going on for half an hour. I had to get up and walk away. I'll get into trouble if I give them my opinion.

I probably fit into that category as I sadly sound more cockney than Brum these days, which is sad but I'm a bit of chameleon like that.

Although admittedly if I was approached with the questioning of my club, I was born in the QE2 and was brought up from the age of 0 - 24 in Edgbaston and have been going to the Vila since I was 7 I'd tell 'em to do one, haha!

Listening to Liverpool and Manchester United fans argue in North East / Derbyshire / London accents. They've been going on for half an hour. I had to get up and walk away. I'll get into trouble if I give them my opinion.

I probably fit into that category as I sadly sound more cockney than Brum these days, which is sad but I'm a bit of chameleon like that.

Although admittedly if I was approached with the questioning of my club, I was born in the QE2 and was brought up from the age of 0 - 24 in Edgbaston and have been going to the Vila since I was 7 I'd tell 'em to do one, haha!

Yeah, I said that I understand in modern times people don't always support their local team. It was just the ridiculousness of fans Liverpool and Man Utd arguing, when non of them have ever seen their teams play outside their 50 inch Plasma in their living rooms.

Â