Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

My top tip for the day. Never ever try to open oysters after two bottle's of red wine. Trying to open an oyster whilst pissed often results in stabbing yourself in the hand and a whole day in hospital. Its lucky I'm left handed so I've not killed my wanking hand.

My top tip for the day. Never ever try to open oysters after two bottle's of red wine. Trying to open an oyster whilst pissed often results in stabbing yourself in the hand and a whole day in hospital. Its lucky I'm left handed so I've not killed my wanking hand.

RED wine? With oysters? You deserve all you get.  :)

we can't all afford champagne mooney ;-)

we can't all afford champagne mooney ;-)

Champagne? Nah. Muscadet de Sevre et Main sur lie, £7.49 a bottle 

• Like 1

Crash on the A38 leaving it closed. 12 hour day. Hating life.

How inconvenient of them!

Didn't add that much time to my journey, but I was pissed off because I left the house at 7:30 and only just got in.

Â