Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

people of driving age on bmx's.

kids who dont take their cups out at the end of the night.

people who dont get to the point.

the shit reissue of shorley wall by ooberman on youtube and not the stunning original.

people who lecture me on sting and u2, that I should listen to their earlier output.

the inevitability of london midland not getting their shit together for my journey home this afternoon.

asda potato croquettes

the realisation that I am middle aged this morning, waking up with a burned mouth (asda potato croquettes), tooth ache, a mild hangover and stiff joints. I want to be 20 again.

Edited by Seat68

Listening to Liverpool and Manchester United fans argue in North East / Derbyshire / London accents. They've been going on for half an hour. I had to get up and walk away. I'll get into trouble if I give them my opinion.

I probably fit into that category as I sadly sound more cockney than Brum these days, which is sad but I'm a bit of chameleon like that.

Although admittedly if I was approached with the questioning of my club, I was born in the QE2 and was brought up from the age of 0 - 24 in Edgbaston and have been going to the Vila since I was 7 I'd tell 'em to do one, haha!

Yeah, I said that I understand in modern times people don't always support their local team. It was just the ridiculousness of fans Liverpool and Man Utd arguing, when non of them have ever seen their teams play outside their 50 inch Plasma in their living rooms.

Ha, yeah I do totally understand what you mean.

The amount of Liverpool cockerneys my age in this city is staggering. Way to support someone who has a culture and location you will never experience until you can spunk a load of cash on one game

Drivers. All of them.

Stop being so angry.

Chill.

Or **** off.

I'm currently in the process of trying to become a more sensible driver.

Not that I drive like an idiot or anything. But you know, I do 90 on the motorway and get angry when someone undertakes me etc etc. When in reality, none of that matters. Plus I'm getting a nice new car so it will benefit me to drive it more sensibly.

But **** me it's hard!

Maybe, but businesses wouldn't be so far out if no one had cars. We'd all be living in high rise flats and living/working within a few miles. Perhaps something else would have taken the cars place in this world... jet packs?

Yes.

That is the fundamental error we made. We settled for cars when we should've gone for jet packs.

Edited by CarewsEyebrowDesigner
  • Like 4

Maybe, but businesses wouldn't be so far out if no one had cars. We'd all be living in high rise flats and living/working within a few miles. Perhaps something else would have taken the cars place in this world... jet packs?

Yes.

That is the fundamental error we made. We settled for cars when we should've gone for jet packs.

An excellent and inventive suggestion, Sir, with just two minor drawbacks...

A - We don't have any jet-powered rocket pants and
B - There's no such thing as jet-powered rocket pants outside the fictional serial "Robbie Rocketpants"
  • Like 2

The Rocketeer was a cracking film

I'm a staunch athiest, but even I consider what you've just typed to be an affront to God.

you know what I'd just managed to erase that film from my mind and now you guys have put it firmly back in there

curse you 

Yes.

An excellent and inventive suggestion, Sir, with just two minor drawbacks...

A - We don't have any jet-powered rocket pants and

B - There's no such thing as jet-powered rocket pants outside the fictional serial "Robbie Rocketpants"

:D

Edited by Eames
  • Like 2

Jenny getting mugged pisses me off.  :(

Why do you think it shouldn't?

I knew someone would do that.

Perhaps it shouldn't piss me off any more than all the other people who get mugged every day. After all, I don't really know her, outside of this site. 

Still, it does. 

Â