Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

13 minutes ago, Ikantcpell said:

Sry but i have to leave you now, i got 2 hot blondes coming over and they are craving dick.

Have a nice evening all.

Its only just afternoon in London

6 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

My poo routine (my pootine, if you will) has changed from 10am, when I can get away from my desk for a bit and have a peaceful plop at work, to as soon as I wake up at 7am.

I don't know how this happened, but it's very annoying; it's making me late for work and I'm actually having to use my own toilet paper.

OMG - exactly the same has happened to me.  

Was always at 10.30 at work, now its 7.30 at home ?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

My poo routine (my pootine, if you will) has changed from 10am, when I can get away from my desk for a bit and have a peaceful plop at work, to as soon as I wake up at 7am.

I don't know how this happened, but it's very annoying; it's making me late for work and I'm actually having to use my own toilet paper.

You better hope it doesn't get any earlier, especially if you're still getting up at 7.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Xela said:

Football

Yeah, I do find it tiring. Although these days the disappointment is as fleeting as the happiness which makes me wonder why I bother at all. 

I spend too much time thinking/worrying about it for such little pay off, either way. I wish I could channel that into something else.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

Refs. They're mostly naff.

Yeah - I just cannot for the life of me understand how the ref, the linesman, and the 4th official didn't see the stamp on Grealish today. Is it just that the slo-mo replay makes it look bad? It could have been career ending.

Edited by TheAuthority

At bearded theory festival just as yesyerdays full time whistle went. Man in front of me, late 50's takes off his Villa shirt. I, in good humour say it's not that bad keep it on. He then goes on to ask me if I want putting in Burton A and E. 

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, wazzap24 said:

Villa fans, who can't handle their drink and nose candy, being dicks to other Villa fans with families.

This is why i won't go to any games now. Seems to be acceptable behaviour (in his logic) for some dicksplash fan to vent his frustration on another villa fan who dared to voice an opinion different to his own.

Then again, those sorts are morons in life not just at the footy.

Â