Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

1 hour ago, chrisp65 said:

Earlier today, whilst stood in a garage, surrounded by power tools, I laughed at just how loud I farted.

That's got to be pretty close.

Thanks for giving me a genuine lol!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chrisp65 said:

Earlier today, whilst stood in a garage, surrounded by power tools, I laughed at just how loud I farted.

That's got to be pretty close.

my mate and I were travelling on a sleeper train one night and he dropped one ...the 2 strangers we were sharing the compartment with suddenly started gagging and one of them got out of his bunk and opened the door 

I spent the next 40 mins with my head under the blanket trying to muffle the sound of my laughter 

it’s funny how a fart can reduce people to fits of laughter ... well obvious not our 2 strangers 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

my mate and I were travelling on a sleeper train one night and he dropped one ...the 2 strangers we were sharing the compartment with suddenly started gagging and one of them got out of his bunk and opened the door 

I spent the next 40 mins with my head under the blanket trying to muffle the sound of my laughter 

it’s funny how a fart can reduce people to fits of laughter ... well obvious not our 2 strangers 

It's the ones where an old person gets out of an armchair and with the effort they unexpectedly let out a fart that slays me.  Also at dinner when a ketchup bottle does a raspberry. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, leighavfc said:

The amount of "Essex boys" around these days. They all seem to LOVE themselves. 

Essex is full of them ;)

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

Plus a massive overreaction from the 2 strangers! Unless your mate had toxic gas coming out of his arse.

3 hours ago, Xela said:

Plus a massive overreaction from the 2 strangers! Unless your mate had toxic gas coming out of his arse.

It was pretty rank tbf 

• Haha 1

I don't watch Britain's Got Talent or any of that shite but I'm at home and my parents had it on.

A choir of women in WW2 women outfits singing patriotic songs waving British flags, bringing on war vets on at the end just made it into the final.

Never seen post-Brexit visit summed up better tbh..

• Like 1

On 27/05/2018 at 20:02, tonyh29 said:

That point on the plane where they serve you a black coffee so you rummage around in the litte plane food  box and there in the plastic bag is a little spoon , sugar , and a little pouch of something that you assume is milk.....much to the cabin crews bemusement , turns out it was mayonnaise I poured in my coffee !!

397BCDBC-2E49-4BC4-AC62-A7529AD6BF78.jpeg

The word beginning with 'M' is the Russian for mayonnaise, pronounced 'may-nes' or something similar (realise you may have already worked this out ?)

6 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

The word beginning with 'M' is the Russian for mayonnaise, pronounced 'may-nes' or something similar (realise you may have already worked this out ?)

Yeah , the more you look at the word it’s kinda obvious really ,will teach me to pay attention I suppose :) 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

I don't watch Britain's Got Talent or any of that shite but I'm at home and my parents had it on.

A choir of women in WW2 women outfits singing patriotic songs waving British flags, bringing on war vets on at the end just made it into the final.

Never seen post-Brexit visit summed up better tbh..

Patriotism is a mental illness.

• Like 1

On 27/05/2018 at 20:20, StefanAVFC said:

Also why would a milk sachet have a flower on?

I initially read this and thought "yeah". But...why would mayonnaise have a flower on? :lol:

On 27/05/2018 at 20:02, tonyh29 said:

That point on the plane where they serve you a black coffee so you rummage around in the litte plane food  box and there in the plastic bag is a little spoon , sugar , and a little pouch of something that you assume is milk.....much to the cabin crews bemusement , turns out it was mayonnaise I poured in my coffee !!

397BCDBC-2E49-4BC4-AC62-A7529AD6BF78.jpeg

I was once sat next to an elderly lady on a flight to Bangkok.  We were served drinks and a packet of biscuits.  She chose orange juice.  She took the biscuits from the packet and broke them into pieces, put them into her orange juice and stirred it all with her finger.

I don't know what happened next.  I looked away.

• Haha 1

People who think they're owed something.

Flights are delayed at Stansted because lighting struck their refuelling system meaning no planes could be refuelled.

https://news.sky.com/story/flights-delayed-after-lightning-strike-at-stansted-airport-11386800

Emily Morgan told Sky News her flight to Ibiza with Ryanair, scheduled to depart at 8.45am, was still on the tarmac at 10.15am and said she did not get much information.

She said: "We were due to take off at 8:45 but no information on when we will be refilled. The plane next to us was due to take off at 6:05 but is still sat there.

"People are really cross that there was no information or warning of the delays at the airport and we were allowed to board knowing there was 3 hour plus delays.

"The bar has been opened but been offered nothing complimentary."

Wahhhh give me free stuff

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I initially read this and thought "yeah". But...why would mayonnaise have a flower on? :lol:

Because it's made with sunflower oil? 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, PompeyVillan said:

This brings me to another, when people treat customer service reps/waitresses etc like crap when they know they are not the root of the problem. Especially when they do it because they think they will get something for nothing. 

I don't know whether this happens a lot in other places, but seems common in the UK.

Happens a lot in America too.

Â