Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

2 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

I have the perfect solution.

It's called "a quick trip to the vets" then get a new cat. 

No need for a vet, I have  got a sledgehammer in the garage 

In principle, it is a good plan, but unfortunately the kids might notice, 

that said wonder if it’s possible to make a hooded onesie out of the pelt? 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

Wow - love thy neighbor is alive and well in Anthony land.

I do love my neighbours, which is why I have zero tolerance for words removed parking on the pavement, forcing my neighbours to walk/wheelchair in the road in order to get home. 

Apart from those noisy bastards at number 8. They can **** right off. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Anthony said:

I do love my neighbours, which is why I have zero tolerance for words removed parking on the pavement, forcing my neighbours to walk/wheelchair in the road in order to get home. 

Apart from those noisy bastards at number 8. They can **** right off. 

I had a problem like that a few years ago.I fixed it with a 50c coin ( you can use a 50p coin ) just run the edge of the coin along the side of the car.

• Shocked 1

4 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

I think that's a bit of a crappy thing to do. Two wrongs and all that.

Purposefully scratching the car is a bit much. But if you accidentally knock their side view mirror off as you squeeze by then I guess that's fair. 

• Like 1

I've been particularly clumsy around cars that block the pavement since I've started pushing a pram around. I don't deliberately hit them, but if it's walking in a busy street with a baby, or scraping your car, well, tough luck dickhead

6 hours ago, PussEKatt said:

I had a problem like that a few years ago.I fixed it with a 50c coin ( you can use a 50p coin ) just run the edge of the coin along the side of the car.

Kind of thing I'd have done when i was 13 years old

I was walking home in the rain past a bus stop when a woman waved to get my attention, I stopped and took my headphone out to see what she wanted, she asked if I minded standing in front of her so she didn't get splashed by the bus going through a puddle.  The bloody cheek, like I want to get soaked by it, silly old bint.

• Shocked 1

1 hour ago, sharkyvilla said:

I was walking home in the rain past a bus stop when a woman waved to get my attention, I stopped and took my headphone out to see what she wanted, she asked if I minded standing in front of her so she didn't get splashed by the bus going through a puddle.  The bloody cheek, like I want to get soaked by it, silly old bint.

What did you say? 

18 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

Purposefully scratching the car is a bit much. But if you accidentally knock their side view mirror off as you squeeze by then I guess that's fair. 

Actualli I accidently scratched it all along one side as I walked past.The thing is that if it was parked where it should be the accident would not have happened.

Thats the nicest way I can put it.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, PussEKatt said:

Actualli I accidently scratched it all along one side as I walked past.The thing is that if it was parked where it should be the accident would not have happened.

vTw5i-.gif

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

The friggin' delay on iPlayer.  Just why!?

Getting goal alerts before I see the actual goal.

From my anecdotal experience: Standard Def via aerial is the most recent, High Def via aerial is a little less, then comes the HD streaming (excluding dodgy sites), and finally the UHD stream. 

I distinctly remember during the Euros there being 3 separately timed cheers in the locality of my house when England goals went in, because of the differing ways in which people were watching.

In the end I decided to watch it in SD, so I could see it as live as possible. This world cup I haven't had that problem as the windows and doors are closed of course, so if there's an option, I'll stream it in UHD via iPlayer.

1 hour ago, PussEKatt said:

Will never ever understand the type of people that do this. It’s someone’s property and for mild inconvenience it’s deemed necessary to damage it. Will never understand why people do this. 

• Like 4

Â