Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

21 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Seriously it stank all over the West Midlands. Somethings happened.

It must be a slow news day at the Birmingham Mail as they have about 75 articles on the stench of yesterday

Live updates - Smell in Birmingham and Black Country as thousands report 'vomit-like' pong
The awful aroma could be smelt for miles - but what was it?

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/black-country/live-updates-thousands-report-mystery-18941400

Woodward and Bernstein would be proud.

p.s Sorry for the link to Birmingham Live. It is possibly the worst laid out website in existence. The page jumps all over the place like an epileptic kangaroo on speed.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Xela said:

p.s Sorry for the link to Birmingham Live. It is possibly the worst laid out website in existence. The page jumps all over the place like an epileptic kangaroo on speed.

It's the same for the entire group, so thats nearly everyone's local paper including the Echo in Liverpool

It's that bad, I know web developers and programmers that actively use it to test browser crashes

11 minutes ago, bickster said:

It's the same for the entire group, so thats nearly everyone's local paper including the Echo in Liverpool

It's that bad, I know web developers and programmers that actively use it to test browser crashes

It is mental. Its that bad i'm sure they must be doing it on purpose! 

1 minute ago, Xela said:

It is mental. Its that bad i'm sure they must be doing it on purpose! 

Optimised for maximum clicks not for actual news reading and don't get me started on thestandard of journalism...

but the biggest pisstake of all is this... at the bottom of every page

Our news online is free for everyone. If you can, please make a contribution and help us give Liverpool and Merseyside the coverage they need and deserve.

Echo

On 15/09/2020 at 19:40, Vive_La_Villa said:

The vomit smell in the air today. Could anyone else smell it??

It was awful. We were travelling back up the M6 through the toll road and it was a sick/rotten sock stench that went on for miles.

Not that it mattered, soon as we arrived in Cheshire it's been a constant horrendous smell of cow shit and piss for the last two days!  🤬

• Like 1

People still don't seem to get that if you walk on the left side of the pavement then you can step into the road and face the traffic if you need to pass someone coming the other way while staying socially distanced.  Pisses me off especially on this narrow bridge over the railway near my flat.

18 minutes ago, NoelVilla said:

Sorry but the Milot Rashica thread pisses me off. And of course pretend ITK's. As always.

Its like a kindergarten has gone rogue with a jumbo crate of sunny delight.

p.s. Nice avatar 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Some **** chucked what looked like brown sauce or ketchup on the roof of my car. Was parked on the drive as well. What’s wrong with people?

Cover story for hit n run duly noted.

We got your back, Vive.

• Like 1

Â