Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

2 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Yeah. I think however it's just sports injuries. Body can't keep up anymore 😞

Throwing yourself off a steep cliff attached to two planks of wood in an attempt to fly, is attempted suicide not a sport

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, bickster said:

Throwing yourself off a steep cliff attached to two planks of wood in an attempt to fly, is attempted suicide not a sport

Can agree on that 😂

Actually had to jump 25 m once. Thought I was gonna shit myself. How they are jumping 250 m I'll never know. 

• Haha 1

On 10/09/2020 at 23:50, HanoiVillan said:

I find the idea of this much wealth absurd and damaging

He's got more money than the whole of "Rich Industires", the business Richie Rich was heir to.

Scrooge McDuck is seen as the richest fictional character and Bezos has over four times his net worth.

He is four times more wealthy than the richest fictional character there is. It's so incomprehensible that people can't even imagine a richer person

Edited by Stevo985

9 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

He's got more money than the whole of "Rich Industires", the business Richie Rich was heir to.

Scrooge McDuck is seen as the richest fictional character and Bezos has over four times his net worth.

He is four times more wealthy than the richest fictional character there is. It's so incomprehensible that people can't even imagine a richer person

Surely nobody's richer than Scrooge McDuck! 

2 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

The vomit smell in the air today. Could anyone else smell it??

Yes!

What the **** was that? I assumed it was something at my work, like they'd spilled something or used some chemicals somewhere. It was foul.

That was in Wolverhampton

4 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Yes!

What the **** was that? I assumed it was something at my work, like they'd spilled something or used some chemicals somewhere. It was foul.

That was in Wolverhampton

I could smell it in Walsall. Really was nasty. Seems to have gone now though thankfully. 

Â