Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

4 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

People that call covid a fake virus. Well it’s only really one person but she really does wind me up. 

Only one? Bloody Facebook has thousands of them. 

• Like 1

The hostile environment that universities seem to have adopted against anyone with a different view than the "norm" left-progressive idea. Having worked in a uni for the last 15 years or so the trend is that our pupils generally only get one side of everything because anyone else gets egged, booed off stage or violently stopped by some fairly ignorant individuals. It's starting to feel like the U.S, more and more tribal, less and less intellectual.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, magnkarl said:

The hostile environment that universities seem to have adopted against anyone with a different view than the "norm" left-progressive idea. Having worked in a uni for the last 15 years or so the trend is that our pupils generally only get one side of everything because anyone else gets egged, booed off stage or violently stopped by some fairly ignorant individuals. It's starting to feel like the U.S, more and more tribal, less and less intellectual.

19 hours ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Interesting choice mate.

I’m more of a Capri-Sun man myself, but each to their own.

It was this or Um-Bongo, and i'm not sure that is acceptable in todays climate

• Haha 3

33 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Woke up with a sore hip 6 weeks ago. Still really bad. Then I woke up with a stiff neck 14 days ago and it's still really bad. 

I hate growing older. 

Ever thought its your bed and not you?

54 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Bloody Tea Hipster! 

You'll be drinking it out of jam jars or sample bottles before you know it

Not me, I rarely drink tea.

As if I'll be using "French Press" when I use mine. I'll just actually boil the water and come back into the kitchen when its boiled, by the time I've done that the water will be 95 anyway

There was nothing wrong with the old kettle, I'm taking it to work on Monday

And that UV light can get to f*** as well

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â