Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

My housemate has gone in a strop because I (light heartedly) took the piss after he asked if Hunger Games was a comedy after my other housemate had explained that it was about "people from different tribes/civilisations trying to kill each other". 

He's been sulking in his room for the last two hours and keeps coming down every so often to make some noise in the kitchen. Tit. 

Update: 

Woke up this morning for uni (3 of us are on the same course so we go together), he took ages in the shower because he knew I was waiting and then on the way to the tube station he decided to walk behind us with his headphones in. I had to go to the sorting office to pick up a parcel I missed and instead of coming in with us, he just waited by the entrance whilst me and my other housemate went in. 

This pretty much continued whilst we were in lectures too. I asked him a question, he just replied with dunno and then on the train he sat by himself. 

Thing is, he's mugged himself off with the other housemate and now he's annoyed. He's blanked him all day when he's nothing to do with it. I guess he's trying to prove a point but he wouldn't have put himself in this situation if he'd just listened to the answer of a question he asked and then followed it up with a ridiculous question.

Quite pathetic really, a complete overreaction to my dry response and now he's made himself look like even more of a tit. 

(Apologies for the ton of hims and he's) 

international womens day

not cos im sexist or because there isnt a mens one, there is its november 19th, but whats the point of it?

I don't know anything about it. Maybe they want equality in those countries where women are treated little better than livestock.

im sure radio 1 having female DJs all weekend will achieve that...

Dunno, it might get their young, impressionable listeners to reflect on the issue in between listening to dubbed step and hip hopping.

Girl I'm seeing gone on holidays with her boyfriend to the states. Going to break up with him when they come back. Didn't want to sacrifice the holiday... She's an awful person, but I'm pretty bad too. Actually this should piss me off more than it does...

Girl I'm seeing gone on holidays with her boyfriend to the states. Going to break up with him when they come back. Didn't want to sacrifice the holiday... She's an awful person, but I'm pretty bad too. Actually this should piss me off more than it does...

She's going out with 2 men at the same time?

She's going out with 2 men at the same time?

You make it sound so immoral. She's only doing it so she can have a holiday.

• Like 2

On the one hand it sucks for the bloke she's going on holiday with that he'll only find out what a bitch she is when the holiday is over. On the bright side, while they're on holiday he'll probably get to spend every day balls deep in her, which is consolation, I guess.

• Like 2

On the one hand it sucks for the bloke she's going on holiday with that he'll only find out what a bitch she is when the holiday is over. On the bright side, while they're on holiday he'll probably get to spend every day balls deep in her, which is consolation, I guess.

Everybody wins...

Seeing this girl tomorrow and I have no idea what we are. Was fed up of the potential of being led on so I ignored her but she's been texting me badgering me to go for lunch so maybe the ignore tactic has worked.

Girls piss me off but they shouldn't cause I'm too busy for it all anyway.

Seeing this girl tomorrow and I have no idea what we are. Was fed up of the potential of being led on so I ignored her but she's been texting me badgering me to go for lunch so maybe the ignore tactic has worked.

Just be careful yillans not shagging her :lol: Edited by lapal_fan
  • Like 4

I hope she gives you cock rot.

Other than that, fair play.

• Like 1

My housemate has gone in a strop because I (light heartedly) took the piss after he asked if Hunger Games was a comedy after my other housemate had explained that it was about "people from different tribes/civilisations trying to kill each other".

He's been sulking in his room for the last two hours and keeps coming down every so often to make some noise in the kitchen. Tit.

Update:

Woke up this morning for uni (3 of us are on the same course so we go together), he took ages in the shower because he knew I was waiting and then on the way to the tube station he decided to walk behind us with his headphones in. I had to go to the sorting office to pick up a parcel I missed and instead of coming in with us, he just waited by the entrance whilst me and my other housemate went in.

This pretty much continued whilst we were in lectures too. I asked him a question, he just replied with dunno and then on the train he sat by himself.

Thing is, he's mugged himself off with the other housemate and now he's annoyed. He's blanked him all day when he's nothing to do with it. I guess he's trying to prove a point but he wouldn't have put himself in this situation if he'd just listened to the answer of a question he asked and then followed it up with a ridiculous question.

Quite pathetic really, a complete overreaction to my dry response and now he's made himself look like even more of a tit.

(Apologies for the ton of hims and he's)

just ignore it and act like everything is totally normal.

I had a housemate at uni who did shit like that and we quickly found that if you just ignored his strop he got bored and went back to normal.

Just be careful yillans not shagging her :lol:

The smiley at the end made me proper lol! Haha!

Â