Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

There was a woman on that that Turkish coach tour we went on last month who was a dead ringer for Helen Mirren. Her husband looked like Arthur Smith. 

My dentist giving me a lecture on sugar at every check up because I have it with tea, like any normal person.

I'd rather have my Hungarian dentist back, she wasn't so skilled at dentistry but she was pretty. Oh and no sugar lecture.

Oh BBC, you did so well in getting rid of BBC Three, but then you went and gave Michael McIntryre a chat show.

That's the problem with the BBC - anything they do that's good is then offset by something shite.

Look at the schedule over the course of a week and it's the same crap every day. Has it always been like this or did they do their whole budget for the next decade on Planet Earth?

Celebrities trying to sell me insurance.

Frank Windsor comes to mind and I reckon that the only reason Rebecca Adlington felt the need to get a nose-job, was because she was fed-up at not getting as many chances to flog dodgy financial products as Jessica Ennis.

I'm starting to get more and more annoyed by celebrity endorsements.

Not so much sport.

If Wayne Rooney's advertising football boots then I don't mind. I have concrete evidence that he uses those football boots. Ok they might cost £200 and be no better than my £15 Umbros, but at least the declaration that he uses them is true.

But when athletes are trying to flog me energy drinks, or celebrities are trying to flog me healthy yoghurts I just think it's bollocks. You're lying to me you word removed.

Washing up. When I was a kid there were four of us boys at home, so you can imagine how much washing up there was. Once we'd all grown up and moved out my parents bought a dishwasher. Bastards.

When I was looking to buy a flat the estate agent asked my what features I wouldn't compromise on.  I said, "Space for a dishwasher."

Ray Winston trying to get me to have a bet is the most annoying. He's a cult actor, who obviously has some talent. He's worked in Hollywood, so one would assume he's made a few bob. Why whore yourself out?

Ray Winston trying to get me to have a bet is the most annoying. He's a cult actor, who obviously has some talent. He's worked in Hollywood, so one would assume he's made a few bob. Why whore yourself out?

Totally agree.

There is something even worse about people who enjoy a reputation for 'authenticity' using it to earn some easy money.

It seems like a betrayal. 

Totally agree.

There is something even worse about people who enjoy a reputation for 'authenticity' using it to earn some easy money.

It seems like a betrayal. 

I give you Bill Hicks:

• Like 3

Â