Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

On a more on topic note, there's been so much recently that could fill this thread. Work colleagues, work superiors, friends, family members, etc etc. All seems to be pissing me off recently. And some of it shouldn't.

Is the lad ok? Is he going through a bad time personally? Just having a **** day? Is there a reason for his behaviour other than you think he is being a dick? Things are never black and white. Unless he is deffo a word removed could you not give him a break? If he is a word removed than ignore the above :)

Don't be understanding and give people the benefit of the doubt. That's ghey. Definitely the gheyest thing in VT today.

• Like 1

My housemate has gone in a strop because I (light heartedly) took the piss after he asked if Hunger Games was a comedy after my other housemate had explained that it was about "people from different tribes/civilisations trying to kill each other".

He's been sulking in his room for the last two hours and keeps coming down every so often to make some noise in the kitchen. Tit.

Update:

Woke up this morning for uni (3 of us are on the same course so we go together), he took ages in the shower because he knew I was waiting and then on the way to the tube station he decided to walk behind us with his headphones in. I had to go to the sorting office to pick up a parcel I missed and instead of coming in with us, he just waited by the entrance whilst me and my other housemate went in.

This pretty much continued whilst we were in lectures too. I asked him a question, he just replied with dunno and then on the train he sat by himself.

Thing is, he's mugged himself off with the other housemate and now he's annoyed. He's blanked him all day when he's nothing to do with it. I guess he's trying to prove a point but he wouldn't have put himself in this situation if he'd just listened to the answer of a question he asked and then followed it up with a ridiculous question.

Quite pathetic really, a complete overreaction to my dry response and now he's made himself look like even more of a tit.

(Apologies for the ton of hims and he's)

just ignore it and act like everything is totally normal.

I had a housemate at uni who did shit like that and we quickly found that if you just ignored his strop he got bored and went back to normal.

Yeah, he's done it a few times so I know it's coming. I expected it to be fine this morning but when we were making bacon sandwiches I told him not to put the grill back in because I needed to turn my bacon over and he threw the oven glove against the wall and stormed off upstairs. I lol'd

Thankfully he's pissed off home for the weekend so I don't have to look as his sour face for the next three days

This guy is a word removed.

Whatever you do, make sure you keep taking the piss out of him. All the time. He needs it. He needs to learn how to deal with it, because these are the actions of a right sap.

You can't act like that, what is he 20? Piss off. Annoyed me reading about what a loser he is.

• Like 1

As soon as he walks back in from his weekend away, rip into his clothes and ask if he's serious wearing them.

Let him cry off and hide away.

People who can't take a joke or laugh at themselves are a cancer.

Having Uni problems myself - group work.. **** group work.. We have to complete a group report, people are writing their parts in flipping text language. 

"in order 2 manage information correct u must.."

I want to jump off a cliff

As soon as he walks back in from his weekend away, rip into his clothes and ask if he's serious wearing them.

Let him cry off and hide away.

People who can't take a joke or laugh at themselves are a cancer.

This doesn't happen all the time, he just has his moments. I think it annoyed me more because he's generally not like that and we get on well (usually).

Edited by Milfner
  • Like 1

Sounds a lot like you people are spending far too much time together. Organising your mornings around each other, walking to Uni together, doing your **** post together, sitting with each other in lectures, talking about films in the evenings.

In his room for 2 hours, not wanting to go into the post office with you, replying I don't know to a question you asked.... Yeah he might be sulking, but 'ckin hell just leave him be. He didn't marry you. He doesn't have to spend every waking minute being Ant and/or Dec to you. It's possible he isn't a clearing in the woods, he just asked a question in his own living room and once again got a stupid dry unfunny response from his flat mates who all ganged up on him. Yeah he could have laughed along with his own stupidity or maybe he was just trying to pretend to be interested in something you're talking about, but if it's all day long every day and his motives are even being questioned when he's sitting on a train, then maybe he's not a dick. Maybe he's living with dicks, or just the wrong people.

It's very easy to think you're completely in the right when there's more of you, but consider the possibility that there's just more of you. And you're all dickheads

Sounds a lot like you people are spending far too much time together. Organising your mornings around each other, walking to Uni together, doing your **** post together, sitting with each other in lectures, talking about films in the evenings.

In his room for 2 hours, not wanting to go into the post office with you, replying I don't know to a question you asked.... Yeah he might be sulking, but 'ckin hell just leave him be. He didn't marry you. He doesn't have to spend every waking minute being Ant and/or Dec to you. It's possible he isn't a clearing in the woods, he just asked a question in his own living room and once again got a stupid dry unfunny response from his flat mates who all ganged up on him. Yeah he could have laughed along with his own stupidity or maybe he was just trying to pretend to be interested in something you're talking about, but if it's all day long every day and his motives are even being questioned when he's sitting on a train, then maybe he's not a dick. Maybe he's living with dicks, or just the wrong people.

It's very easy to think you're completely in the right when there's more of you, but consider the possibility that there's just more of you. And you're all dickheads

Um, lol.

We all have the same classes, so why wouldn't we go together, we live in the same house. My point was that if he didn't want to talk to us then why did he follow us around 5 yards behind not saying anything, just made him look like a mug in all honesty.

I can't really be bothered to respond to the rest of the post. I know you've got the hump because your girl is getting filled in by another bloke for the next week, but don't take it out on me. :thumb:

• Like 1

Um, lol.

We all have the same classes, so why wouldn't we go together, we live in the same house. My point was that if he didn't want to talk to us then why did he follow us around 5 yards behind not saying anything, just made him look like a mug in all honesty.

I can't really be bothered to respond to the rest of the post. I know you've got the hump because your girl is getting filled in by another bloke for the next week, but don't take it out on me. :thumb:

Right. Well that was my thinking on it anyway. That maybe he's just not enjoying living with you and you should consider that. Wasn't actually calling you a dickhead, just that you maybe should consider that's what he's thinking. You've missed my point on how it mightn't be great for him to spend all his time with you, but that he feels like he has to for the reasons you've outlined above. Shouldn't have his motives questioned if he decides from time to time to step away from you and all the unbelievable banter that I'm sure you're having.

And as for the hump, she's not my girl. I'm not insecure enough to be that bothered about her getting dicked by her boyfriend. If I was her boyfriend and heard she was getting dicked by me, I'd probably have something to say about it, but vice versa, he's no threat.

Â