Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

also, there should be an "and" between the last 2 names. And it should say "like this" not "likes this"

and only the usernames should be in claret. "and", "like" and "this" should be grey.

Pedantic, but I'm helping you out bro!

international womens day

not cos im sexist or because there isnt a mens one, there is its november 19th, but whats the point of it?

I don't know anything about it. Maybe they want equality in those countries where women are treated little better than livestock.

international womens day

not cos im sexist or because there isnt a mens one, there is its november 19th, but whats the point of it?

I don't know anything about it. Maybe they want equality in those countries where women are treated little better than livestock.

im sure radio 1 having female DJs all weekend will achieve that...

Trying to separate egg whites from the yolk.

Zg9mQOL.gif

45822-Keanu-Bill-and-Ted-whoa-gif-Yr7D.g

Also when you crack an egg in two, tipping the egg yolk from one half into the other until you've separated them works.

Trying to separate egg whites from the yolk.

Zg9mQOL.gif
45822-Keanu-Bill-and-Ted-whoa-gif-Yr7D.g

Also when you crack an egg in two, tipping the egg yolk from one half into the other until you've separated them works.

Yeah, I tried that, the yolk kept spilling though, hence the angry gif. I just want meringues :(

international womens day

The company I work for has a "Women in IT" group. I initially thought fair play to them, women are vastly outnumbered and if they want to show off their contributions to the department and tempt more women in, then great.

They don't do this, though. So far all they've done is host a baking competition. **** simpletons.

Edited by Davkaus

Getting on three months in my new home and still no internet.

Why? Do you live on a remote island?

My new pad took about 6 weeks for BT to get their arse in gear and activate my line

international womens day

I'm all for for it. Anything that encourages more women to get jobs in my office the better. There is **** all to wank over at the minute.

Â