Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

I've had an itchy and sore left eye for the past week.  I put it down to me being under the weather and not sleeping well.

Tonight, I'm feeling tired with both eyes sore.  Whilst having a wash I noticed a thick white film starting to creep towards the centre of both eyes (not whilst washing for the cunning of you).  Conjunctivitis? I bloody hope so. It's more irritating than anything and I'm hoping that a good night sleep will make things better but my eyesight is distinctly blurred and I'm slightly worried :(

Eye Aids.

My laziness pisses me off. Nice weather outside and I've slept in really late both days when I could have done something outside. 

On/off blocked nose for about six years.

Damn freshers week.

I've had some sort of bug since September. Apparently in your first few years in the classroom you will get every bug imaginable. Yay.  :unsure:

Gin.

It's supposed to be clean. So why is my face numb?

This is the worst hangover ever. That anyone has ever had.

I can't stand Gin

It tastes horrible not like other spirits it also gives you the worst of the worst hangover wise

It is also probably the only alcoholic beverage that can make me feel sick as well

Sundays without hangovers are rare but nice. I went for a nice walk in the sun. I'd usually still be in bed.

Yep, just took the dog for a walk, only downside to this weather is every **** is out. I don't like crowded groups of people. Which is why I prefer to take the dog out at night, when I have the pavement to myself.

Edited by AVFCforever1991
  • Like 1

Sundays without hangovers are rare but nice. I went for a nice walk in the sun. I'd usually still be in bed.

Yep, just took the dog for a walk, only downside to this weather is every **** is out. I don't like crowded groups of people. Which is why I prefer to take the dog out at night, when I have the pavement to myself.

Anti-social bastard

• Like 1

Nope 100% not.

We are good buddies now! :)

She fancies you.

Most humans do ;)

That medal's gone to your head.

B)

Imagine what you'd be like it it was gold

Ohhhhhhhh knock-down

Actually cabbage is another thing that pisses me off. Sure it's good for you but why is it so damn disgusting?

Â