Antonio Luna

Phumfeinz

Good riddance. Without doubt the worst defender I've ever had the misfortune of watching turn out for us and his display at Norwich was quite simply one of the worst I've seen from any full-back, ever.

I like Luna going forward at defensive duties not so much but at the same time the midfield last year weren't backing him up so it was 2vs1 often and you aren't going to look good in that situation.

Good riddance. Without doubt the worst defender I've ever had the misfortune of watching turn out for us and his display at Norwich was quite simply one of the worst I've seen from any full-back, ever.

Alan Hutton

Bennett?

I thought Luna was poorer over xmas tbh, that Man, united game oh my.

Bennett?

I thought Luna was poorer over xmas tbh, that Man, united game oh my.

Not taking anything away from how poor as Bennett has been but I thought Luna took it to a new level of hopelessness. After the first three games, pretty much all his performances were embarrassingly poor but the Norwich one stands out to me as the worst.

• Like 1

clearly you've never watched the us national team. Or any MLS game for that matter.

Fullbacks are being hung out to dry.

4-3-3 and especially 5-3-2 formations the fullbacks are responsible for our width both going forward and in defense. Our midfield 3 sit tight in central midfield, meaning the only cover comes from our 3 up top - and neither Wiemann nor Agbonlahor drop to cover when the fullbacks bomb on.

Luna struggled with this. Lowton does too. Unsurprisingly, we took a decent player in Bertrand and sucked the confidence out of him too.

Personally, I can't wait to hear the bile that will follow Hutton's return to this formation. I wonder how many fullbacks we will go through before people will realise it's not just the player?

clearly you've never watched the us national team. Or any MLS game for that matter.

Yep, pretty much but who was the USMNT version of Antonio Luna at the World Cup out of interest?

I was really impressed with both players that played Rb for the states in the World Cup. Yedilin got all the hype but I thought Fabian Johnson was better. He was just sprinting up and down the line flat out. He obviously paid the price in the end by getting injured. Sign him up Lambo.

Â